PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 04:35:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome Back Element

Started by ZaLandCruiser,

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaLandCruiser

Element wb , were have ya been?

ronandamee1

Maybe you can stay gone for a little while more. I have been trying to catch up to your 10 days logged in record while you are gone. I am almost halfway there. I cheated a couple times though. I actually put xumouse on and set it to click home every 400 seconds so I would get credit for the time on while I was sleeping. NOONE STEAL MY IDEA. j/k
I don't think element is fully back yet or he would be on now as usual. I think he just missed us so bad he snuck into best buy while they were closed and used a computer last night. You should have just taken it home with ya. ;) (if thats even why you are not on)

ZaLandCruiser

Well next time Element is back he could tell us whats up  :).

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: YZrider on June 18, 2004, 09:32:03 AM
Maybe you can stay gone for a little while more. I have been trying to catch up to your 10 days logged in record while you are gone. I am almost halfway there. I cheated a couple times though. I actually put xumouse on and set it to click home every 400 seconds so I would get credit for the time on while I was sleeping. NOONE STEAL MY IDEA. j/k
I don't think element is fully back yet or he would be on now as usual. I think he just missed us so bad he snuck into best buy while they were closed and used a computer last night. You should have just taken it home with ya. ;) (if thats even why you are not on)

Gees, going for most time spent online?  LIKE WHO GIVES A RAT'S.....?!!!!!!!!??????!!!???

ZaLandCruiser

Lol ... Ive only been on 1 Day, 1 Hour and 22 minutes ... Doesnt really matter how long i spend on here tho  :-\.

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 18, 2004, 10:33:28 AM
Lol ... Ive only been on 1 Day, 1 Hour and 22 minutes ... Doesnt really matter how long i spend on here tho  :-\.

Exactly, or the amount of posts you post.

ronandamee1

Unlike the two of you obviously, I am a winner. I enjoy winning. If having the most time online makes me a little happier and Makes me feel like I accomplished something. Good for me. My mommy does not have blocks on my computer because I don't live there. I moved out when I was of age to. So I can stay on as much as I want and I want credit for how much I stay on. ;)

ZaLandCruiser

Element

Hey guys! nah im not having computer problems  ;D I've ust been working and having little parties with my friends on top of that ive got 8 different home remodeling jobs going and we're using that money to get our business kicked off. so computers havent even been in my mind for how long now? lol I've been having lots of problems latly with workers an all, but its ok im stilll doing good. yea i missed you guys an got on a friends comp while im over here hehe

im just here to have fun, help an learn lol im not trying to make a record of staying on the longest..lol

(btw GJ jeff with the national guard or wherever it is your going   ;) )

Just have fun guys, no matter what your ways of having fun are, it doenst matter as long as it pleases you  :P  ;)

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Element on June 20, 2004, 04:49:50 PM
(btw GJ jeff with the national guard or wherever it is your going   ;) )

Yep, thats where I am headed.  Going to be sitting in Fort Jackson, SC in less than 48 hours.  LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN! tick tick tick...

Thank you Element for the kind words.  :)

Good luck with the remodeling.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview