PlayBuddy
June 10, 2024, 02:44:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone Else Having Probs Loading Battle Phlinx?

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

I am at wits end
I try to load a table at Battle Phlinx - both Team & Nonteam
Game loads up fine - Just that it tells me I need more players, so I open up another browser and log my "imaginary friend" onto Pogo and get the same ole thing, so it not matter if I playing  with myself or not, I cannot play and there is a M & M badge for that game
Yes I cleaned cookies - cache - deleted BP from files from "Objects" - no Pop Up - Virus Program was disabled - IE6 & XP - Tried Sun & MSVM Java's (I use Folgers for myself) Does it on Foxfire also - any idears?? Besides keep trying?? I have 3 computers and I still have this problem - Pogo sezs it is me not them - same ole Pogo song & dance - do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around...... :o0
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

mac

I personally didn't have any problems loading the game or playing with 3 bots. I did that with that M&M badge as well. 1 thing that you might check is make sure that you don't have it set for a rated game which does prevent you from playing with bots. Just an idea to check.

Mac

PogoKaz

Yes I have had this problem intermitently.  I kept repeatedly closing the room and room selection and re-entering.  Eventually it loaded properly.  Like you I tried clearing everything out, using different browsers etc.  The only thing that I found made it better for a while is to go in and manually delete the java cookies.

Control panel - java - general - settings - delete files.

Also pogo installs a small program (cookie) when it starts up a game which is not deleted when you clear cookies.  Deleting this an allowing it to re-install when the game is loading has helped again.

IE - tools - general - browsing history (settings) - view objects - then delete battle phlinx.

Firefox - tools - options - privacy - show cookies - there you will find the sites with stored cookies, open the pogo one(has a +by it), click each subheading individually and at the bottom of the screen it tells you what its related to, you will find battle phlinx there, delete it.

Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview