PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:00:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

***WARNING*** Word Riot Purchases

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Some people are reporting problems ordering Word Riot. People are being charged multiple times on their credit cards for purchasing this game. I suggest you do not attempt to purchase it until they get their act together. The game has not been released but for some reason they are accepting orders for it. Again, I would wait to purchase this until they get the ordering issues resolved.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

FreecellFanny

swamp

thanks boss  O0 i am glad you was on  police.gif  cus i was going to order it today   civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

harley89

MsMissy

TY Homer for letting all of us no this. I didnt even no you could purchasr that game yet. It isnt even out.   :///  ill wait , cause i want too see if they have a free trial 1st.

disneyland lady

Ty, Homer. This is the kind of info that is so important to a badge crazed individual who only sees new badges in their future and does not know that Pogo has had past issues with new release problems and double charges. And to those of us who are too badge crazed to think first. And I am one or two of those.

disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview