Previous topic - Next topic

sue1anne

Quote from: who me? on January 19, 2009, 02:06:11 PM
Hey waittttt  :OO  before this topic gets locked I still need

1. dinner dash
2. word riot
3. word whomp underground

:))

I want to buy my first download and I'm willing to trade. I don't intend to share the code I'm given, so you will only be giving away one copy/code and it won't go anywhere but my local computer. If the topic is seriously locked, please ignore my request.

Sue1anne

soooooawesome

I want to trade one of my codes for Lottso Deluxe if anyone is interested. I have codes to Diner Dash, Word Whomp Underground and Way To Go Bowling. FYI, I don't plan to share the code I am traded so I expect the same in return  tumbsup.gif

LovesToPlay77

:!@

indeedy

Hi,

I'd be happy to share the codes for Word Riot Deluxe and Tri Peaks 2 if someone could share Word Whomp Underground with me?

I bought both these games myself, and would ask that you not pass the codes on to anyone else.

Thanks.   :!!

disneyland lady

Indeedy - this is <b> NOT </b>intended for you. Interesting that someone who just posted once is also brand new on Pogo (not a Club Member).

Not a Club Member
First post on Pogocheats is on code sharing forum.
Brand new on Pogo AND Pogocheats?
Hmmmmmmm.....I think I see a big giant neon sign on your head. You are going to be sending that code over to that code sharing site, aren't you? Been here before in another incarnate, I bet.  >:D Let me be the first to say BYE BYE!

~Sassy~

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 22, 2009, 04:46:07 PM
Indeedy - this is <b> NOT </b>intended for you. Interesting that someone who just posted once is also brand new on Pogo (not a Club Member).

Not a Club Member
Hmmmmmmm.....I think I see a big giant neon sign on your head. You are going to be sending that code over to that code sharing site, aren't you? Been here before in another incarnate, I bet.  >:D Let me be the first to say BYE BYE!

disneyland lady

disneyland lady

Oh my, someone just removed their post and put in a pic of someone sipping a drink instead. Why was that?

~Sassy~

Maybe they're taking the 5th.... party15a.gif

:)) :)) :))

disneyland lady

jetstar

i would like to trade wordwhomp underground for mahjong delux if any one is interested :-*

indeedy

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 22, 2009, 04:46:07 PM

Not a Club Member

:o I promise I'm not going to send any codes to any code sharing site!

Still looking for the code for Word Whomp Underground.  I can give my codes for Word Riot Deluxe and Tri Peaks 2...  2 for 1 offer lol.   :^*

disneyland lady

Quote from: jetstar on January 23, 2009, 04:29:30 PM
i would like to trade wordwhomp underground for mahjong delux if any one is interested :-*

jetstar - this is confusing to me. Sounds like you have wordwhomp underground and want to trade for mahjong deluxe. Perhaps you should state which one you have and which one you want.

I was on Facebook and saw a huge amt of people discussing trading codes. Gave me the shivers knowing that most of them are probably going to post what they get.

Squid

I'd like to trade the code for my current husband for the Brad Pitt code, please.  Trust me on this one:  I won't share with anyone!

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on January 24, 2009, 08:57:13 AM
I'd like to trade the code for my current husband for the Brad Pitt code, please.  Trust me on this one:  I won't share with anyone!

You sure are feeling your oats today my dear friend :)))

Squid

Feelin' frisky ....... I couldn't resist   :)))

Edited due to stupidity.  :-[

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on January 24, 2009, 08:57:13 AM

Sorry I only have the Johnny Depp code and do you really think I am going to share it?

arniebear

QuoteSorry I only have the Johnny Depp code and do you really think I am going to share it?

What would I have to share to get this one out of you.........anything beyond reason is fine with me  ""

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 24, 2009, 09:21:30 AM
Feelin' frisky ....... I couldn't resist   :)))

Edited due to stupidity.  :-[

(OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview