Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 20, 2008, 12:18:01 PM
Reputable Cheater.

Jumbo Shrimp.

Smart Man.

Oh the irony of it all.  :))

Naval Intelligence

disneyland lady

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 20, 2008, 05:00:40 AM
I think that sale is over isn't it? I thought it was for one day on the 17th.

It appears that the sale is not over until it says it on the site (per the small print at the bottom it was extended) so what about the 150 members?

teresa_aaron

No one sharing the way to go bowling yet or have it.. Thanks Teresa

eebared

bowling anyone  lol   :^*  :^*
i got it   way to go bowling
pm  me

jarjar

Quote from: eebared on December 23, 2008, 07:07:12 AM
pm  me

eebared you are always so kind to share your codes. I think that is so sweet of you. (OO)

disneyland lady

Quote from: eebared on December 23, 2008, 07:07:12 AM
pm  me

Was eebared saying anything? I keep looking at the post but do not see anything but some distraction.

freespirit

Thanks eebared...you truly have the spirit of giving in your heart. winter20.gif

eebared

stop lol  you'll make me blush <:>
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE deer1.gif

Stinkerbell

You're all so much more trusting and giving than I am.  I shared my code to a game one time and that person turned around and "re-gifted" the code to a few of his closest friends.  When I buy a game, I have my own and 3 other computers to put the game on and to have someone pass it out like that screwed me over.  And trust me, I'm not being critical of those who share, you're very generous people.  In fact, I start feeling guilty because I'm afraid to share anymore.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid... but once burned and all that....

disneyland lady

I had regifting happen to the first game I ever bought and when I had to get a new computer I was shocked to find I could not put my own game on the computer. I now am discriminating in who gets it. Even cheats have to be smart about it.  

BabyCheetah

I am willing to share the codes that I have personally purchased but I will never regift.  It is not fair to the person that gave you the gift in the first place.  Plus I won't gift to someone that has just joined the site ( maybe one or two posts) because you know that thats all that they are here for.  I know I don't have as many posts as some of you guys but I do try to give advice and play the games and try to respond to whatever I can.  And when I do share a code I ask that my info (email addy) is not shared with anyone else and Yes I do trust people...maybe thats not such a good think but I don't think its a bad thing either (hope that that makes sense lol)  Happy Pogoing and Merry Christmas everyone.  :<<

FreecellFanny

I am proud to say that after my rant a page or two back several of you fine folks contacted me and offered me the code for WTGB.

You truly are a fine bunch of people!  :/\

twinkle6590

I have shared many a codes only to find out they were passed on to that person other friends. I dont mind sharing as long as I know the person will keep that code and my email to himself If I bought the game. I do have some codes to quite a few of the games and would be willing to trade pictureka (i bought this one) with someone who has the way to go bowling game code. I havent shared pictureka with anyone yet but would be willing to if I knew they wouldnt pass it on to their friends. So if you are interested you can pm me. Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone !!!  :<<

Homer

I hate to be the grinch here but I would only share codes with established members of the pogocheats community. Many of these new people are only joining to con you out of your codes.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

doublea0508

I definatly agree with everyone about not regifting. Any of the codes that I share are the ones that I have bought and I always give my code first before the other person gives theirs, just to make sure no one has regifted on me. I have been thankful that no one has "abused" me for my codes. I have met soo many nice people when it comes to sharing codes! Thats why I enjoy it!

IndianLover

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 24, 2008, 12:57:06 PM
I hate to be the grinch here but I would only share codes with established members of the pogocheats community. Many of these new people are only joining to con you out of your codes.

Well said Homer

Stinkerbell

I'm glad to see so many of you feel the same way I do about the whole re-gifting of codes issue.  Maybe people think it's unlimited usage?  Anyway, if anyone were to ever share a code with me, rest assured I would never re-gift!

disneyland lady

She feels the same dang way about regifting Edward.  !@#$

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 25, 2008, 06:01:50 AM
She feels the same dang way about regifting Edward.  !@#$

That's true.... Edward is not going to be regifted ever.  Heh Heh Heh  He's the gift that keeps on giving   ""

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview