This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

I am rankrd out with only 2603 points, anyone know how many categories there is?

ChaosCues

Is there a glitch for this game?

I just seen a guy with the first 4 badges on August 9th and then the last one on August 10th

S1lent

Greetings,
I need a little help with this one. I'm stuck on rank 49.  What settings do I need to play to get that last rank?  Any response will be appreciated.
S1lent

I will try to upload my stats.

S1lent

Greetings,
I was behind the learning curve on uploading my stats.  Let me try this

Played 3052
Completed 2578
Biggest win 5623
Catagories unlocked 15
Game points earned 5456
Pieces connected 242,102
Rank 49/50
Random puzzles 1220

Thanks again
S1lent

sueann42

need help stuck on rank 46 it won't let me click on adventure mode to rank out been that way for 4 days nowwhen i use my auto i have adventure mode check but it plays random unlocked puzzles when i play by hand(I do not use auto)
it pick for me it will not let me choose can someone help me to understand what is going on thank you

Bigredno8

how about a small bump,as Im having the same problem

Thanks
Steve

sueann42

I don't think anyone is going to help with this one I have ask for help 3 times I guess i will stay at rank 46 i have 1,248
random puzzles and game points earned 4,231 when i get to 5000 i points guess i stop I need 2 more badges Wonder
in The Sky badge and master treasure hunter

jarjar

Quote from: sueann42 on August 24, 2008, 05:03:57 AM
I don't think anyone is going to help with this one I have ask for help 3 times I guess i will stay at rank 46 i have 1,248
random puzzles and game points earned 4,231 when i get to 5000 i points guess i stop I need 2 more badges Wonder
in The Sky badge and master treasure hunter

So sorry. Maybe no one knows the problem. I was lucky and ranked out befor that problem arrised. Same thing has happened to several people I know. Actually when I went back to see what they were talking about mine is doing the same thing now. Has to be a pogo glitch and hopefully they will fix it soon.

Bigredno8

If it is a glitch, it is fixed now,because I can go to adventure mode,gonna get rank 50,before doing anything else now

Nevermind,it froze,and now its back to Unlocked Button only

Thanks
Steve

Angel1027

I hope the glitch gets fixed soon     !@#$ !@#$ :( :( :ooo :ooo :OO :OO

Nymphy

So now theres no glitch for this game, I need to get through this one, takes FOREVER. Any new glitches please share, I dont visit this site for three days and I missed out.  :ooo

gotmail

how do you know who the cheat police are?? i never heard of cheat police. just wondered how you can tell who they are,
thanks
gotmail

Bigredno8

Quote from: Nymphy on September 03, 2008, 05:38:03 AM
So now theres no glitch for this game, I need to get through this one, takes FOREVER. Any new glitches please share, I dont visit this site for three days and I missed out.  :ooo

I glitch I was referring to wasnt a good one,the adventure button froze before I hit Rank 50,think Im going to clear stats and see if that helps

Steve

Incognito23

Could someone please explain the one minute glitch?  I have read and reread this thread and no one has spelled it out.  I know it must still work by the other peoples times that move across the game screen.  It can not be the way it is explained on page 4.  Please a little help.   :OO

jeffy

wahoo finally got my 5,000 point master treasure hunter badge. Now for the 25k wild badge which will take like 80 str8 days of playing lol.

S1lent

Greetings,
I am stuck on this one. Has anyone reached rank 50? Should I clear my stats and start over?
I've been using an auto playing on the hard level.  Any comments will be appreciated.

Here is where my two accounts are. 

Player #1
Played 4797
Completed 4250
Categories unlocked 15
Rank 48 of 50
Random Puzzles 2893
Game Points 6549
Pieces completed 419,850

Player #2
Played 3717
Completed 3184
Categories unlocked 15
Rank 49 of 50
Random puzzles 1826
Pieces completed 302,096

Thanks
S1lent

Janadra

Can you rank out on this game playing only on the easy level or do I need to move to hard?

S1lent

Greetings,
I reset my stats and ranked out in less than two days.  I am working on my second account now.  Not sure why I got stuck on rank 48 and 49, respectively, for such a long time.

All for now...
S1lent

Angel1027

Greetings,
I reset my stats and ranked out in less than two days.  I am working on my second account now.  Not sure why I got stuck on rank 48 and 49, respectively, for such a long time.

All for now...
S1lent

S1lent,

Did reset ur stats get your out of random mode? And did you rank to 50 and get the badge? I've been stuck on rank 48 for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG time now. So any advice u can give would really help me out.  :/// :/// :OO :OO

gotmail

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview