This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

I found this out if you play on easy level your ranks go much faster. If you play on the higher levels you only gain tokens not much in your rank. Make sure you keep your mouse alone don't touch it when auto is moving. Easy only has 45 pieces to snap in for the picture. Don't even make diff if you want speed up the auto because it still a low going thing.  This games bites the dust really bomb pogo did a bad job on this one.

Hope that helps anyone. 

Mistyeyed

i would like to know if the auto will work on that badge for playing the random games..you have to keep clicking on random to get another puzzle,probably bh will add that as an option when they do an update on it...i am going to take  your advice and try playing on easy..it seems to take forever on hard to complete a puzzle,5 or 6 mins anyway..

denadatoday

... moved to other thread, didn't know there was an official info/ranks thread.

denadatoday

I wish they wouldn't have done the thing on the bottom where it announces how fast you complete a puzzle.  I know Pogo does the announcements and the high score lists in games to make it harder for cheaters to go unnoticed.

The cheat police are out in full force.  Everyone is accusing people of auto use and cheating because it flashes "--- completed a hard puzzle in 1 (or 2) minutes"  constantly.

Beware, beware if you are running an auto in this game.  If you play on full speed on hard you might as well hang a banner that says REPORT ME I AM A CHEATER in the room. 

Keep the game on easy or slow it way down.  You don't make extra rank progress on hard until towards the end of the ranks anyway.

Fluffy756

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 15, 2008, 11:16:01 AM
i would like to know if the auto will work on that badge for playing the random games..you have to keep clicking on random to get another puzzle,probably bh will add that as an option when they do an update on it...i am going to take  your advice and try playing on easy..it seems to take forever on hard to complete a puzzle,5 or 6 mins anyway..

Mistyeyed Soon bh does I am sure they will add that option for that special badge. Like I said easy level is the way too go.

Mistyeyed

that master treasure badge that you need 5000 pts for..i can see that badge coming a long ways after ranking out on this..

Biggen

The cheat police are out in full force.  Everyone is accusing people of auto use and cheating because it flashes "--- completed a hard puzzle in 1 (or 2) minutes"  constantly.

Is the auto solving HARD puzzles in 1-2 minutes?  Or is there another glitch somewhere?  1 minute even on auto seems quick to me.

And I have experienced many of the moral police expessing their thoughts when the info displays REAL SLOW at the bottom of the screen.

denadatoday

Quote from: Biggen on July 15, 2008, 12:07:06 PM
Quote from: denadatoday on July 15, 2008, 11:19:08 AM

Is the auto solving HARD puzzles in 1-2 minutes?  Or is there another glitch somewhere?  1 minute even on auto seems quick to me.

And I have experienced many of the moral police expessing their thoughts when the info displays REAL SLOW at the bottom of the screen.

I don't know, I haven't used the auto yet.  My computer tends to run a bit slow anyway, so it wouldn't work as fast for me as for someone with a decent system. 

Half the people are insisting there must be a glitch somewhere and the other half are screaming auto use and cheaters.  If there's a glitch I haven't found it.  One person said that it could just be that the timer is messed up, but others shot that down because the 1 minute puzzler was flashing it every few minutes and was already on rank 16.

I'm just staying on easy and laying low to avoid the fire.

Scarlett

I can't believe people are keeping so quiet if there is a glitch but the rooms are just silent or mocking at worst

Stinkerbell

Here's what is working for me, no magnet involved.

Take ALL the pieces EXCEPT the left border pieces and stack them very neatly, right on top of each other, in the lower right hand corner.
Take all the left border pieces and stack them in a pile in the middle.  Pick up a left border piece and barely overlap the edge of the neat pile in the bottom right corner and the correct piece will hook up to it.  Then, pick that set up and do the same thing with it, barely overlap the edge of the big pile and the next piece will attach to it... keep doing that and when you finish that row, place it at the top of the screen.  Grab another left edge piece and do the same thing and when you complete that row, stack it on the one at the top to keep them out of your way.  Keep going until all pieces are in the rows, then just put the rows in place.

Thank you to all who tried to explain it to me... I appreciate your effort.

Edited to add:  You might have to pick the piece up and set it down a couple times before it "clicks."  Move it closer to the edge or center, just try different spots on the pile.

And yet another edit -  You can use the magnet to make the piles stack neatly and quickly.  After you have your 2 border piles, pick up all the pieces in the drawer with the magnet and put them on the playing board on top of the NON LEFT border pile.  Using the magnet, pick up the whole pile and drag it as far into the lower right corner as possible.  Do this over and over until the pile is very neat.

xgingerx

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Magzy

denadatoday

Stinkerbell that does work, ty.   :D

I've done border and middle that way, and also left to right like you said.  

I tried that on hard multiple times because someone in a room is saying that's how she's getting her constant 1 minute times.  Even moving as fast as I could, I could not get it in 1 minute on hard by separating all the left side pieces first, then connecting those with the pile method, then connecting that to the rest of it left to right.  Easy level, sure, but there are just too many pieces on hard to make all of that happen in a minute.  3 minutes is the fastest I could get.    Until I see it done on Youtube or something I am calling bs.   :)))

xgingerx

i tryed the cheat it don't work... >:D btw every july we get one free cheat... :))

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: denadatoday on July 15, 2008, 01:10:15 PM
Stinkerbell that does work, ty.   :D

I've done border and middle that way, and also left to right like you said.  

I tried that on hard multiple times because someone in a room is saying that's how she's getting her constant 1 minute times.  Even moving as fast as I could, I could not get it in 1 minute on hard by separating all the left side pieces first, then connecting those with the pile method, then connecting that to the rest of it left to right.  Easy level, sure, but there are just too many pieces on hard to make all of that happen in a minute.  3 minutes is the fastest I could get.    Until I see it done on Youtube or something I am calling bs.   :)))

WTG!!

You can make it work even if you mess up by moving the larger pile into position where the puzzle can suck it up (as Runner so aptly put it).
I am sticking with easy because I'll rank quicker and I don't care about the tokens.

Magzy

ok, I want the "1 minute" glitch please.  Someone find it real soon and spread the word.  I just saw someone in a room with continual "1's" and rank 22.  Does anyones auto do that cuz mine sure will not.  Please share your secrets :>> :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview