PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 07:34:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Didn't Get It!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Nonnie

I just went to my Badge Central I have all 14 Albums and 6 Mix and Match and 1 coming Soon Album and I see all of mine.

Nonnie

I know this a Test as to can we see or not? :D tumbsup.gif O+O

disneyland lady

Made you look! Made you look! Oh the power.  :D :D Yes, as the only female sibling of 6 brothers I get my kicks where and when I can. :o0

disneyland lady insane diego

Nonnie

It must be the sun in Southern CA. I live in the North Bay Area little less sun!  I knew it was a TEST

tokiehog

i live in Cold Canada and not much sun lately but all day my badge central been screwed up...got go here there and everywhere to find something to click on to get the badges open...if pogo is going to run with us big badge hunting dog they are going to have to stop peeein like a puppy.........they better get movin before some of us pass them....lol canadian2.gif     

ps....homer do you have an igloo thingy for here??

BadgeBabe

I THINK this thread is also about the lack of a badge at the completion of Mix and Match badge book 8. I am cross-posting from the Gen. Pogo section, because IMO, this is a Club Pogo topic, not a Gen. Pogo topic.

"When Pogo set up the Mix and Match albums, there were SEVEN " random" surprise badges made at that time. We did not all receive the SAME badge for each book completed, but we did receive ONE of the seven badge images. If we have completed every Mix and Match badge book to date, we have the complete set of 7 original " secret badges" Pogo awarded at the completion of the albums.

I have wondered what they were going to do when we finished Mix and Match album #8 for a month or so, off and on. I think they forgot to make more.

The idea that the awarding of the badges is random, as one poster has said, is not correct according to what Pogo says about the bonus badge.
Here is what Pogo has to say about the badges from their Premium Album page:
http://www.pogo.com/rating/album-catalog.jsp

"Special completion badges! In **** to the Premium Challenge Badges, when you complete all of the challenges in a Premium Badge Album, you get an extra bonus completion badge!"

The Mix and Match albums are definitely Premium Albums. They cost a lot more to complete than the short little themed albums.
I wrote CS using the Help button and hope everyone else will too. After all, it's all about the badges.  And having the best cheats on the Market, ROFLOL.

BadgeBabe
                PS- your stupid filters make NO sense at all.

Runner

From Pogo Help:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Currently there is an issue where if you have completed
eight or more premium badge albums, the left side of the
screen on Badge Central does not display properly. Our
engineers are aware of this and are working on
correcting the problem. We are sorry for any
inconvenience this causes.

If you would like to be updated when there is new
information about this issue, please visit below
mentioned URL and click the Notify Me... button at the
bottom of article

We appreciate your patience and support!

Sincerely,

Pogo Rhodes
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Tara

Well at least they know there is a problem. I have one name that shows it right and one name that doesn't. You would think Pogo makes enough money to get their crap running right, or at least be able to fix a problem when it occurs. :-\

Runner

Also, from all the intel I can gather,  Pogo has not made an 8th mix n match badge. It may be a while before we get that badge.

Tara

Quote from: Runner on May 22, 2008, 04:56:46 AM
Also, from all the intel I can gather,  Pogo has not made an 8th mix n match badge. It may be a while before we get that badge.

Their probably short handed since it's a holiday weekend and gas prices went up.  :))

The idiots didn't even have enough brains to do something about the previous weekly ali baba challenges. The news page says not to activate them until after June 3.  LMAO

disneyland lady

Quote from: Runner on May 22, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
From Pogo Help:
We appreciate your patience and support!

Dear Pogo
You have neither, you just have the money I spent on the MnM's.

MsMissy

WEl now you see them & now you dont LOL I have seen all of mine so far.  O+O

Rainbows

I just finished a MNM one in book 9 mine didnt pop up for book 8 either and when I finished the game in 9 it game me the badge for 8 today

disneyland lady

I too finished a game in 9 and got the badge for finishing 8. But do not get all excited, Pogo went
green on this one. It is a recycled icon although the actual badge is new. But until I looked at it in the Special Edition Book I never noticed the wording: <b>random chance</b>. Is Pogo using language to cover their a$$ in case it does not ever show up in your book? I am going to email them on this one because we PAY for MnM's and there is nothing random about my letting money leave my hands. Unless everyone is just getting a random recycled badge. Cripes!

* Just looked an the other MnM Special Edition Badges also say RANDOM CHANCE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview