PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 05:08:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many tokens every1 got?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

i have a few accounts on my highest i have around 75 mil and on my lower ones i have like 10 and 20 mil but i need to use token dumper to get 100 mil i really dont care about tokens though

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Pheonix on June 20, 2004, 04:54:12 PM
98 mill, almost over that 100 mill barrier.  I have yet to see anyone with 100 mill so I'm hoping to have the most within a few weeks.
well i know 2 user names  with over 90 million 

DEBKARLAR

WrongisRight

Swiss_EU

about 7 million, but I cashed in many in the past, I stopped when I was tired of receiving emails that started with "Unfortunately"  :-\

hylainhero4

Quote from: POGO_TAHD on June 20, 2004, 06:51:26 PM
i have over 250mil tokens
Tahd, I have seen you on a friends list, I just checked her list, your token amount is only Lifetime Tokens: 1106378 Tokens to Spend: 1094278. And tahd, its not that smart to use your pogo sn as this sn:-)

LuLu

I believe 'Pogo_Tahd', the real one, works for Pogo....right?!

ronandamee1

Quote from: LuLu on June 22, 2004, 11:33:41 AM
I believe 'Pogo_Tahd', the real one, works for Pogo....right?!
Yes Pogo_Tahd works for pogo. I think the guy here is just trying to be funny. I don't get the joke, but maybe someone else does.

NeoStryker

131 million here.  What exactly is Ion Thunder?  Do they use Pogo tokens as well? I'm confused as to how they're the same.  Thanks

Homer

2 different game sites. Have some similar games. Tokens are completely different. Can't use pogo on ion and vice versa. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

NeoStryker

Oh ok, was just wondering because the guy was talking about somebody w/ 200 mil on Ion Thunder, just wondering how that measured against Pogo tokens. Thanks for the quick reply

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview