PlayBuddy
June 03, 2024, 07:50:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHY wasn't there a Secret Badge after finishing BOOK 8 Mix n Match....?

Started by PogoBadgeHunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 22, 2008, 07:01:45 PM
Yes cause that darn Euchre badge has kept me from getting my mix & match book 7. 

Okay that makes sense, that is why your badge central still works. Once you finish that album, it's screwed.

How screwed?

Like Homer Simpson playing with plutonium.

BadgeBabe

Like many people here and elsewhere, I have completed every Mix and Match challenge to date.
Here's what Pogo had to say when I wrote them asking about the free badge for completing M and M Album 8:

"Hi XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

"The mix-n-match badges are even more popular than we
expected! As you know, you receive a special Secret
Badge every time you complete a mix-n-match album of 20
badges.

The problem is, some of you have completed over seven
albums, and we don't have enough Secret Badges to go
around! We apologize, and we are quickly working on
creating more Secret Badges."

If I can help you with anything else, please write back
and let me know.

Sincerely,

Pogo Jim
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo"

So, they dropped the ball once again. We buy and play, they ???
Just like the coveted Beta Tester badge not ever being awarded. I've SEEN the  Beta Tester badge- it's on another Pogo Fan site that doesn't talk about cheat programs.

Jewel

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Jewel on May 23, 2008, 01:29:12 PM
The badge has now been added to our accounts. It is the Jumping For Joy badge.

Thanks!  I've been holding off getting the last badge in the album until it was fixed.  I played it today and got the Canasta badge and the Secret Badge.... woohoooo it's workin'!

tokiehog

my super badge has not been added to my badges....i hope they never forgot about me... canadian2.gif

mr.clean

If you notice they have been taking longer and longer too give us The new mix and Match badges.

Used too get them around the 15th  now it's like the 21th.

There allways has too be a weekly badge too play along with them now. :%#

S1lent

Greetings,
The real reason POGO changed the new Mix and Match challenges...was to match up with my American Express Card due date.

Thanks POGO
S1lent

casahilo

I finished M&M book 8 and got a badge called Jumpin' for Joy secret badge. BUT........
I had to look in the special badge section of my badge book to find it.
It did not pop up after the last game, nor do I know if bonus tokens were received for compleation.
The badge only showed up in my book after I went to look for it.   Badge central...then special edition.
It was two days after finishing M&M 8 that I found I did indeed get a badge.
I have also noticed this problem with other challenge badges. I have had to go back
to the activate this challenge page and click Make this my Favorite Badge. After that I click back to my real favorite badge and the missing badge appears in my book.

jester.gif

old nana

:^*
Just got my mix & match badge for #8 but was working on mix&match #9  did 5 before I got it.

who knew.

Biggen

just finished book #8 and got jumping for joy badge.  It popped up after completing last challenge.  hope everyone gets there's to show up now.   :!!

gator8_24

Got my Jumpin for Joy when I finished the last challenge in bk 8, They popped up together, the badge and the special one.

PogoBadgeHunter

WTG Gator... :/\

And to the others that finished the book 8 and started Book 9 when the Badges came out....Congrats to the members that stood up and said something to EA/Pogo....A Lot of members from Badge Addicts(dot) com stood up as well......But honestly....I THINK THEY RUSHED THE ART WORK.... O+O

But what can ya do.....we got the badge....Let just hope that they are ready next time.... civilwar.gif
cheers,
TeKahu

lucky9999

Quote from: TeKahu on May 21, 2008, 07:08:37 PM
:OO
HI to you and ALL,
Can someone please help me understand why NOW....?

Since I have got all the MIX N Match Badges and Books...
Which add up to finishinging the BOOK 8....and the Start of Book 9...
WHY DIDN'T I/WE GET THE SECRET MIX N MATCH BADGE AS WE DID FOR ALL THE OTHER MIX N MATCH BOOKS....? :ooo

I REALISE THAT WE GET THEM FOR THE premium BOOKS...But also have looked to confirm to ask why...WHY?....WASN'T THERE A SECRET MIX N MATCH BADGE TO SHOPW THAT THE BOOK IS FINISHED...?

I await your response,
cheers, :!!
TeKahu

I don't know if this has been address as to why no badge yet or not but I wrote to Pogo and this is there reply:
Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

******The mix-n-match badges are even more popular than we
expected! As you know, you receive a special Secret
Badge every time you complete a mix-n-match album of 20
badges.

The problem is, some of you have completed over seven
albums, and we don't have enough Secret Badges to go
around! We apologize, and we are quickly working on
creating more Secret Badges.*******

jeffy

if you did all the new mix n match badges and didnt get the jumping for joy mix n match special badge then redo one of the easy new ones and see if it will pop up. i just finished my new ones by finishing the spades one and i got both.

S1lent

Greetings,
I appreciate the discussion about the Mix-and-Match Badges and wasn't sure if I had it or not.  I think the correct area to check is
Badge Central...Special Edition...and Clicked on the last page.

Let me know if this is not the correct area to verify the Mix-and-Match Badges.

v/r
S1lent

MsMissy

Gee alot of you are lucky to have been able to do badge book No8. i didnt buy it as i cant do alot of them, So i stick with M&M for now.

luvhatepogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview