This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mini mall

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

there are a few new things in the mall..tops,bottoms outfits and backgrounds..have funn spending those hard earned tokies. :##

Stinkerbell

Thanks!  I was playing WR the other day and saw a very cute hairstyle.  I asked where she had her hair done and she it was in Lottso Deluxe, about rank 3.  I really don't want to have to play that one just to get the hair, but I will if I must.  Wish they'd put that for sale in the Mini Mall.

~Sassy~

Thank you, have all new things for my mini now.  :,

catfancie

Love the new items. I think my mini   :, needs more closet space. 

Darling SilverDodger

More closet space ... only 2,000 tokens in the Pogo mall  :-X :)) :))
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

gator8_24

Most  items are just closing out old stuff, only saw a few that I didn't have already. Plus I don't waste gems on mini items.

~Sassy~

There were a couple of them I did not have and they are all really cute. I have to dress up my mini...she loves to shop. Thanks again Leitabug for letting us know.  tumbsup.gif

xgingerx

where are the bendable mini ladys? i need my mini to rest.. and shoes and pets and jewels and purses >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview