Main Menu

Pogo Stuff In Beta

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Runner on June 30, 2008, 03:20:34 PM
lol

dog people are almost as bad as cat people 

(yes, I have several dogs, but they are ranch dogs , stay outside and round up cattle.)

They have a job.

Mine have a job too.  Their official title is Master Manipulator. 

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 30, 2008, 03:45:11 PM
Mine have a job too.  Their official title is Master Manipulator. 
I see they have done their job well!!! They couldn't have a better Mommy to take care of them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on June 30, 2008, 04:19:18 PM
I see they have done their job well!!! They couldn't have a better Mommy to take care of them.

Thanks, that was very sweet!  They keep threatening to fire me though.   :)))

MsMissy

Yes the pet shop will be out tomorrow, they say. I have 1 cat & i take care of my Son's dog. I cant spell the word what he is, something like Staffshire. but i love my kitty, she almost toatally white. cant wait for those mini/s  Yippee  lol   :///

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 30, 2008, 05:48:33 AM
Oh, absolutely!  We have Romeo and Juliette and I shoulda named them Scarlet O'Hara and Rhett Butler because Juliette is such a southern drama queen.  I swear, if she could hold one, she'd have one of those hand fans to keep her cool.  She likes to be held and rocked to sleep at night, carried just like you carry a baby in your arms, laying on her back, she has to sit with you at night and when she's decided it's time to go to bed she just sits and whimpers until you CARRY her to YOUR bed for the night.  I didn't think it could get any worse, but when we had her spayed.... OYE! 
And I wouldn't change her or trade her for the world.

LOL, SBell,
SOME of our 7, the oldest three Bichons, sleep together because they were raised together. We had to turn a walk in closet in our family room into an open sleeping area with little wrought iron dog beds for them. The Maltese and our youngest Bichon sleeps with us. The Maltese have 2 special quilts that have to be put on the bed where they sleep. One is blue patterened for the boys and one is pink for our girl. They are made of flannel with vintage chenille material squares and are SO soft. They have their own beds, velvet and faux mink in either pink or blue but they won't sleep in them.
The Bichon girl who sleeps with us pretty much sleeps on our heads or at least on one of our pillows. She's a mess.
She's the one of my Bichons will wear clothes, the others were too old to start when I discovered the most marvelous eBay person who custom designs clothing for our special babies.  But my Malts love their custom made clothing. The little boys wear matching vests with visors, sleep shirts at night in the summer, and in the winter, custom made fleecy PJs. Our girl has an armoire stuffed FULL of fancy dresses, and also has a ton of sleepwear, a pink satin robe with marabou trim and little lamb slippers. She got 3 new dresses with matching bonnets in the mail today, and I swear she was happy about it. Ran around barking and I had to put one of the new dresses on her to get her to settle down. My dogs are better dressed than I am. LOLOL.
Spoiled doesn't even begin to cover life with these precious babies.

Badge Babe

chrislixmias

Quote from: Squid on June 28, 2008, 11:35:13 AM
Shih-tzus of America...... UNITE!

Hi all!! I have to agree on this one, I have 3 Shih-Tzu's and just adore them. I would love to see them in the pet shop, until then I am not getting one lol. 6_6.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 03, 2008, 06:41:08 AM
I took a mean Shih-tzu this morning.   :P

Did you wipe, flush, wash and spray when you were through?   :)) :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: chrislixmias on July 03, 2008, 06:11:12 AM
Hi all!! I have to agree on this one, I have 3 Shih-Tzu's and just adore them. I would love to see them in the pet shop, until then I am not getting one lol. 6_6.gif

I've always liked you, Chris.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview