PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:20:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelorette

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

I think its a bit early in the game for Deana to being so partial to one guy in particular..she got a bit cocky there when the guys questioned her about giving Jeremy a second rose...I think her inner personality we didnt see on the other show is coming out..lol..

Tara

I think it's her decision to be partial to whomever she wants to be considering she's attracted to that dude, but she sure seems to be jumping in pretty strong with all the serious questions so fast. She's probably going to end up being really picky about everything they say and do.

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

i agree tara,i just think she should get to know some of the others also,there might be a hidden gem in the pack there somewhere..

Tara

I didn't get this recorded this week.  :((  I can watch it online though, I think.

Tara

DeAnna is really getting on my nerves.  :)))

Mistyeyed

her "sweetness" is not so sweet since she got her own show...i think shes just jerking all the others around and had intentions of going with jeremy right from the start..whats everyone else think?

Tara

She was mad because Graham didn't want to kiss her, and I thought that was stupid. He was telling her that he didn't like sloppy seconds.  >:D   He did kiss her before the rose ceremony though  :)))

I don't like the "outhouse" part of it..that sucks. On other seasons we see them get drunk, talk crap, and start drama. The boys sitting around with nothing to do is boring for me as much as it is for them.  We watch the show for 2 hours and they don't do anything really. I figured they were all moving up to the house last night, but I guess not.

DeAnna needs to get off her high horse and come back to reality. :)))

Mistyeyed

I would have kept Sean there and gotten rid of Jason..

Mistyeyed

yea,i see this show like all the other bachelor shows..no one staying together after filming..

bams68

I'm with you Squid, I like Jason for who he is. I see a real person there an a future with sumone who seems to have there feet on the ground. I think it might be abit much for this chick thou.
I also am getting annoy'd by her childish behaviour. Seems she's always throwing a fit at everything. An I found it pretty funny at how she dropped that other guy on the buggy ride. Sumthing about how he brushed her hair an from that moment she couldn't see herself with him in the future. Like WhAT??? jus kinda stupid excuse - she could have at least finished the freakin date for petes sake. She has sum wierd issues about her an for me I like Jason....I think he's the total package (from what I see) an as much as he's wonderful I think he'd be better off, for him an his sons sake.

It was cute thou to watch Tristia an Ryan with there lil one thou....they are awesome together.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Monkey

Jason will probably win. He's getting the winners edit so far. They're making it look like she'll choose Jeremy, which probably means he'll finish 2nd or 3rd. Graham will probably go next so the final 3 can all be J's.  :)))

Mistyeyed

im surprised she kept Jesse around..talk bout opposites there...i like him,but i think she acts too uppity to have any kind of future together with him..

Tara

I'm for Jason too, except he doesn't deserve someone so demanding.  :)))  I couldn't believe some of the things she was saying last night. Unreal.

bams68

Nah he didn't kiss her hun.

Can't wait for those home dates....gonna be interesting. Seems all the moms had issues with her. From what I gather'd anyway

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Monkey

bams68

yep - I think she really wanted him thou. Totally makes you wonder if she even cared for the others, since she felt so strongly for him.

but I think she made the rite choice IMO - he was indeed too quiet for my taste.  :-\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

Should be VERY interesting shows tonite  :!# :///  I'll have to tape my Nashville Star again so I don't miss any of these  <:>

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview