PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 06:37:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clay Aiken A Daddy?

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Clay Aiken Impregnates Someone!
Posted May 29th 2008 4:00PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy. In case you didn't process that, Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy.

Here's what we know. Multiple sources tell us the mother is Jaymes Foster, a record producer and Clay's best friend. He lives at her home when he's in L.A.

We're told 50-year-old Foster, who produced several Aiken CDs, is due in August. She's the sister of record mogul David Foster. She divorced a few years back and has no kids. Aiken is 29.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I didn't include all the details because I didn't want to make anyone squeamish but it's by artificial means.

~Sassy~

Fast Forward 20 Years

Flash News Alert: Clay Aiken Becomes A Grandfather!!!

camera.gif Here is the latest picture of Clay with his grandson.

:)) :)) :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on May 29, 2008, 02:31:24 PM
Fast Forward 20 Years

Flash News Alert: Clay Aiken Becomes A Grandfather!!!

camera.gif Here is the latest picture of Clay with his grandson.

:)) :)) :))

camera.gif

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2008, 01:56:24 PM
Clay Aiken Impregnates Someone!
Posted May 29th 2008 4:00PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy. In case you didn't process that, Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy.

Here's what we know. Multiple sources tell us the mother is Jaymes Foster, a record producer and Clay's best friend. He lives at her home when he's in L.A.

We're told 50-year-old Foster, who produced several Aiken CDs, is due in August. She's the sister of record mogul David Foster. She divorced a few years back and has no kids. Aiken is 29.

I  <3 Clay. I would of had his baby.  VV

FreecellFanny

I still think he's gay.

That and the fact that a woman that age has no business becoming a mother. She is obviously going against nature since it was done artificially.

What a horrid thought.  :xx

Mistyeyed

i dont really think the age factor should matter,she probably is financially well off that she doesnt need a man there for anything else..lol..

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on June 01, 2008, 04:59:20 AM
I still think he's gay.

That and the fact that a woman that age has no business becoming a mother. She is obviously going against nature since it was done artificially.

What a horrid thought.  :xx

I guess besides being an expert on grammar,spelling, and what makes sense....now you're an expert on how old a woman has to be to have a child? Or even how she gets pregnant? Or even what sexuality someone is? 

I hope she has a healthy child and the child has a great life. I know one thing...the daddy of that baby can sing!  :-{

SpunkyGirl

The baby should be very talented.    I love all these expressions people have used on their posts...............the fish, the test tube......I love it!

Speaking of expressions...................................mine have all red x's....................Is it my connection?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview