PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 10:28:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Screw you, Memphis! Bye-bye $500,000!

An early congrats to either Jerry or Dan for winning BB10.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on September 09, 2008, 05:45:38 PM
Screw you, Memphis! Bye-bye $500,000!

An early congrats to either Jerry or Dan for winning BB10.

And to think I liked Memphis at one time.  >:D

Dan FTW!!!!

Tara

:///  I'm so excited and tonight isn't even the finale.  :))) 

Monkey

It was a smart move keeping Jerry after all for them then. Keesha wouldn't have even came close to 52 minutes.  :)))

Jury house coming up.  :///

I'll probably vomit when I see April's reaction to the prettiest blonde arriving.  :xx

Monkey

April is such a damn hypocrite.  :))

Every single time they've shown the jury house, they've shown April badmouthing Keesha. In her goodbye interview with Julie, April went on about how she has "nothing personal against Keesha" and "I think we'd get along well outside the house".... yeah, right.  :)) Me thinks she was being her typical fake self for Julie and America.

God, I hope Keesha wins the $25k to shove it in Ape's face.  :)))

Monkey

HELL YES  :)) :)) :)) :))

Oh, and how ironic that "Judas" eventually kicked Jerry out of the house. :)) Karma, baby.

les

Tara

Dan will have a much better speech than Memphis does, just like Adam and Ryan.  It all came down to the speech.  I think Dan played the best game, and he should win. :^*

Homer

The only way Dan doesn't win is if people are being spiteful.

I think people should vote for the best player and IMO that is Dan. Not sure he will have the votes though.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

mr.clean

by a vote of 4 too 3?  Dan wins Big Brother 10?

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on September 12, 2008, 11:37:10 PM
by a vote of 4 too 3?  Dan wins Big Brother 10?

That's what I think it will be.

I wanted Homer to put up a poll for us to vote, but he's being lazy like always.  :,

Darsheis

I think it will be Dan as well - remember in the beginning there was much talk about getting rid of Memphis because of his winning the car, and they don't know Dan won $$$ as America"s player.  Dan is better when it comes to sweet talking, and played a much better game. 

Monkey

OMFG. Renny vs Jessie never gets old.  :)) :)) :))

I miss Renny so much.  6_6.gif I can't believe I hated her at the beginning.  6_6.gif

April was actually tolerable at the beginning too.  :ll

Tara

I miss Renny too. I sure hope Jerry doesn't win Americas Choice.  I hope Keesha or Renny win it.

Dan for the win!!  :!!

Nymphy

I think Dan will win, well i hope he does. He has something positive to say about everyone, he always points out the good points about someones game play. I like him. He is funny.

Monkey

It'll be over in a little more than 2 hours.  :'((

I hope they show Dan's sister tonight though. Or atleast Memphis' Ashley wouldn't be too bad either. :ll :pp

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview