PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 07:13:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Golf Madness

Started by Rainbows,

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbows

Any tips to getting this ? I ran it all night and nothing. Not sure what I am doing wrong . Thanks in advance  cheesy.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Rainbows on April 13, 2010, 04:17:22 AM
Any tips to getting this ? I ran it all night and nothing. Not sure what I am doing wrong . Thanks in advance  cheesy.gif
What is "this" that you are trying to accomplish?

If it is the new Mix badge {New Putter}, you need to be playing 9-Hole games and not 18-Hole games.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Rainbows

Yes sorry this is the new M&M I have played the 9 hole games but it doesnt seem to be giving me credit. I didnt know if there was something I was doing wrong. Thanks anyways  hi11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Rainbows on April 13, 2010, 05:24:41 AM
Yes sorry this is the new M&M I have played the 9 hole games but it doesnt seem to be giving me credit. I didnt know if there was something I was doing wrong. Thanks anyways  hi11.gif
I can help you this evening if you want to send me a PM. I should be able to get the badge really quickly for you. scot.gif

S1lent

Hi,
That happened to me when I was playing "Mahjong Safari".  I completed the requirements for the badge and POGO said it was awarded...but, it didn't show completed in the "Easy As Pie" in the Premium Album.  I went to the UK site and then returned to the US site...and then it showed as completed.  Actually it shows completed 4 times.

Hope this helps,
S1lent

hrrs_g

Does this challenge work by just playing the front 9 or back 9?  Or are there actually just 9 hole courses?  If there are just 9 hole course where do I find them?

Joe C

Quote from: hrrs_g on April 13, 2010, 09:22:54 AM
Does this challenge work by just playing the front 9 or back 9?  Or are there actually just 9 hole courses?  If there are just 9 hole course where do I find them?
I did all of mine on the front nine. I am not sure it mattered. I won the badge x10, because that is what I do. tumbsup.gif

hrrs_g

Thanks Joe C.  I see now that you have to stop at the end of either the front 9 or the back 9.  If you start on the front 9 you have to stop there.  If you play through to the back 9 you won't get credit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview