PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 09:01:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto's price change

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Anyone else notice that auto have gone up in price ?

Big the question   are 150 members still getting badges for 5.00?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on July 09, 2008, 07:37:39 PM
Anyone else notice that auto have gone up in price ?

Big the question   are 150 members still getting badges for 5.00?

Someone asked on another thread.  Homer said he thinks there is no change for 150 members.

Mayhem

I spoke with Oscar and there is no change for $150 members.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 09, 2008, 08:29:37 PM
I spoke with Oscar and there is no change for $150 members.

Tell Oscar I'm going to petition the Pope for Sainthood.  St. Oscar, Patron Saint Of Not Raising The Prices Of Cheat Programs For 150 Members.  Surely no one else has that title!

Magzy

sueann42

when i started to buy autos i just got a fewand before i knew it i had 70 autos at 10.00 each just because i am not a
150.00 member i have to pay more i know it is my fault for getting hook on these auto but i don't think it is fair i hope that the new games that come out are not to hard to play i am retired now and and have to watch my money i know that some smart...... will come along and say something about my post but so be it  !@#$ !@#$

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sueann42 on July 10, 2008, 07:08:38 AM
when i started to buy autos i just got a fewand before i knew it i had 70 autos at 10.00 each just because i am not a
150.00 member i have to pay more i know it is my fault for getting hook on these auto but i don't think it is fair i hope that the new games that come out are not to hard to play i am retired now and and have to watch my money i know that some smart...... will come along and say something about my post but so be it  !@#$ !@#$

There are a lot of folks on limited incomes and every time something goes up in price, it makes life harder for them, you're not alone!   My parents are elderly, don't get out much and LOVE Pogo.  But they are on a very limited income so I pay for their Pogo for them yearly.  They each have their own account even because they started arguing over who "got to play more"  LOL

There are opportunities here to win autos also.  Keep your eyes open for the next game Homer posts.  They go up in the Announcement section.  Also, check the Off Topic board for a "trivia" thread.  Bobby hosts a trivia game and 1 lucky player can win an auto given away monthly. 

Good luck!

Homer

I don't think a 99 cent price increase is unreasonable. The price of everything goes up eventually. Even pogo has increased their subscription prices in the past few years. It's never too late to join the 150 club.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chummychum

Bh hasn't increased their prices in 7 years.

You can't expect everything to stay the same price forever.

Any software that requires a REAL programmer to make is going to cost money and quite frankly, I don't know of ANY software on the market that is as difficult to make as the Bh autos that only costs $10.99

Most software STARTS at $29.99

Playhawke

Quote from: sueann42 on July 10, 2008, 07:08:38 AM

I totally agree with you, I also bought almost all the "helpers" I didn't join the 150 club at the start as I was not thinking of getting that many, so basically it ended up costing me almost double.  I think there should be a break for ppl who have purchased over 100 and let us in the 150 club for a nominal fee. >:D

As well 99 cent increase is not out of line, it takes time to make and update the "helpers".  one less coffee to buy.  :!@

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Playhawke on July 10, 2008, 09:27:36 AM

As well 99 cent increase is not out of line, it takes time to make and update the "helpers".  one less coffee to buy.  :!@

I agree, 99 cents isn't outrageous. It goes along with another post I made regarding the work involved in programming the new autos to work with the new Pogo games.  They must be more time intensive, with the heavier graphics and more involved games and if you want a decent auto, you'll need decent programmers who want to make a decent living.

Homer

Hmmmm...hey Mayhem...isn't it about time for me to get a raise?  :P

~Sassy~

Everything seems to be going up in price. The programs from BH going up in price has to be expected.

You need to weigh their value to you. I personally feel I don't know what I would do without them. I had problems with my elbow about 4 years ago from what my doctor first called "Tennis Elbow" and after talking to me determined it was "Pogo Elbow"  doctor.gif just as painful though and I went through 3 months of physical therapy, my doctor banned me from Pogo for the 3 months and it cost us over $600 in medical bills. So now I need them to stay healthy and to have time be able to do the things I need/want to do.

I will feel the effect as all of you will. But I am so grateful to everyone at BH for continuing to make these programs for us and to keep making them better as fast as they can.

Get the price of gasoline down, there is where we have a real problem.  arab.gif

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on July 10, 2008, 01:24:50 PM

Everything seems to be going up in price. The programs from BH going up in price has to be expected.

You need to weigh their value to you. I personally feel I don't know what I would do without them. I had problems with my elbow about 4 years ago from what my doctor first called "Tennis Elbow" and after talking to me determined it was "Pogo Elbow"  doctor.gif just as painful though and I went through 3 months of physical therapy, my doctor banned me from Pogo for the 3 months and it cost us over $600 in medical bills. So now I need them to stay healthy and to have time be able to do the things I need/want to do.

I will feel the effect as all of you will. But I am so grateful to everyone at BH for continuing to make these programs for us and to keep making them better as fast as they can.

Get the price of gasoline down, there is where we have a real problem.  arab.gif

You need my tennis smiley

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on July 10, 2008, 01:58:22 PM
You need my tennis smiley
Homer,
That is an adorable smiley and it has been snagged. Have a great day.
Sassy

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on July 10, 2008, 02:06:41 PM
Homer,
That is an adorable smiley and it has been snagged. Have a great day.
Sassy

MsMissy

Oh i hope the 150 auto's dont go up, as i havent downloaded all my games yet & yes im also on a fixed income as many are. Im still paying my credit card for them, as i was buying them 1 at a time. 1 post from ken says the 150 wont go up .tks ken for posting that.  tumbsup.gif

msgg

even if the price goes up .99 @ it's still a good deal. I remember before I started using autos, it took forever to get some of the badges, besides BH has the best customer service I've ever used. I too am on a fixed income but still think it's worth the investment. :-* Look how mucg pogo has increased in the last couple years! ""

Tara

How do I buy my next auto with the 150 page now?  :///   I'm tired of paying 10 bucks when I should only be paying 5.  >:D

Homer

buy roulette runner and in the message to seller box put the name and code of the porogram you really want

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview