PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 09:51:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Jessie/Michelle aren't aware yet that Renny/Keesha/Libra/Dan has turned and that they plan to vote Jessie out. Jessie thinks he's safe for this week, so he and Michelle are already thinking ahead to next week.  :))

I hope nobody tells Jessie that they flipped. The look on his face will be priceless when he's evicted.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: CindyLouWho on August 05, 2008, 10:06:07 AM
They should bring back Dick, he'd sure take care of that twerp Jessie    :)))

By god, that boy Dick can take care of me anyday!  :P

Monkey

Renny's wrapping Keesha in plastic wrap right now because Keesha wants to lose weight.  :-\ :-\

....And now she's going into the sauna. :-[

Monkey

And now April is whining about how there will be an all-out war if everybody doesn't vote the way that she wants. Oh boohoo.  6_6.gif :)))

She's annoying now since she won HOH. But she has a great body, so I can't hate her.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 05, 2008, 10:36:57 PM
And now April is whining about how there will be an all-out war if everybody doesn't vote the way that she wants. Oh boohoo.  6_6.gif :)))

She's annoying now since she won HOH. But she has a great body, so I can't hate her.  :)))

LMAO I feel the same way about April now. Just because she's HOH doesn't mean she's running things. I sure hope America wants Dan to vote out Jessie, and the other 3 stick to voting him out. I hope noone sees it coming either.

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 07, 2008, 10:32:53 AM
They played the wakeup calls last night.  :)))

Michelle and Jesse are the only ones who paid attention to them. I wonder if it will have something to do with HOH tonight.

Monkey

They're all yelling right now.  :o

Libra was right... WWIII in the BB house.  <:>

Monkey

Michelle, shut up. I seriously hate her. I hope Janelle comes back and shoves that leotard up her  :o0 and shows her how a real woman looks in it.

Tara

Michelle with those heels on made me sick tonight. I can't stand her. I want her gone next. >:D

Monkey

Now April, Ollie, and Michelle are insulting Libra as a mother. WTF? Insult her by herself all you want, but why the heck do they feel the need to bring her kids into it with her all the time?  ::)

And now April is saying Dan is a disgrace to HER religion. WTH? What a fake, barbie bitch.  ::)

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 07, 2008, 06:36:42 PM
Michelle with those heels on made me sick tonight. I can't stand her. I want her gone next. >:D
Admit it... you want Janelle to come back and kick her  :o0.  :)))

Ok... these people are seriously sick in the head. Now they're insulting Dan for being a Catholic saying all he does is hide behind his religion. Ollie especially should be keeping his mouth shut. Son of a preacher man my  :o0.

My new hitlist >:D:
MICHELLE - Awful in general.

Jerry - Suckup who needs to remark about everything.
April - Cheap, easy... I think you get the point.
Ollie - Hypocrite

They seriously need to shut up and quit insulting people's family/religion.

Can you tell that I'm damn pissed off?  >:D >:D

Monkey

"I hope he loses his job" - Michelle on Dan
"He is a disgrace to my religion" - April on Dan
"Keesha doesn't have a mind of her own. She's too dumb" - April, Ollie, and Jerry
"America even hates her" - Jerry on Libra
"I hope America boos her when she gets evicted" - Jerry on Libra
"Dan hides behind his religion" - Jerry
"I'm going to mock Dan all week long and make cross-signs with my fingers" - Jerry

These people need some help. Seriously. I hope Libra and Dan both explode and scream at all of them.

Oh... Michelle just said "Karma is a b*tch"... yeah... what the heck do you think will be happening to you and your "friends" next week? NEXT.

And another thing: I hope Libra gets evicted this week and America votes her back in.  :)) Like Michelle just said, karma is a *****.

Goodbye, Michelle! You've sealed your fate now. You'll be in sequester in 15 days, honey.  :,

Tara

Calm down Monkey.  :)))   That's exactly why I don't want to ever watch the feeds again. I get too damn mad.  :)))

Monkey

Libra/Keesha should try to get April up. It might work... she's the one that put Jessie up in the first place.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 07, 2008, 06:36:42 PM

With those heels she needed a stripper pole.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Only one person from the other alliance will go this week, then next week either Michelle or April will go.  :)))

I think Michelle will put up Libra and Dan.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 07, 2008, 07:09:57 PM

Nasty Gnat owns the stipper pole in BB house.  :)))

Monkey

Memphis is doing some major butt kissing. He's running back and forth between the two groups and telling Keesha/Libra/Renny what Michelle is saying.

Quote from: Homer on August 07, 2008, 07:09:57 PM
Aren't the poles usually for female strippers?  :-[

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 07, 2008, 07:12:41 PM
Nasty Gnat owns the stipper pole in BB house.  :)))
No she doesn't.  :P

Actually... there are a few topless pics of Keesha floating around.  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview