PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 06:29:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

that was funny when they shouted take it michelle take it  :)))

Monkey

April looks so hot in black. Good lord.  VV

Quote from: Tracey on July 31, 2008, 07:12:04 PM
that was funny when they shouted take it michelle take it  :)))
I know.  :))

Fluffy756

Quote from: Monkey on July 31, 2008, 07:08:37 PM
LMAO... They're all bent over now, and a few minutes ago Michelle said "I haven't been in this position in awhile".  :))

I think Jessie got disqualified for something, not sure what. Memphis fell a few minutes after him.

April, Renny, and Michelle are the last 3 left. All 3 of them are still bending over.  camera.gif

And now April is up there worrying about how her hair looks.  :))

Jessie got DQ because he had his arm wrap around the rail. And Kessha and ollie said low in the mic to big brother what he was going, then triva came on next thing he was out. They call it out he was cheating.

Monkey

Quote from: Fluffy756 on July 31, 2008, 07:24:51 PM

Jessie got DQ because he had his arm wrap around the rail. And Kessha and ollie said low in the mic to big brother what he was going, then triva came on next thing he was out. They call it out he was cheating.
Good job Keesha and Ollie.  :D :)))

What the heck is Dan doing right now though? He sounds like an idiot with his screaming.  :-[

"Portugese Princess from Providence"  :xx

Monkey

This competition can look so dirty with them being bent over and the wall thrusting them forward.  :ll

Tracey

they need to do the earthquakes more often .. this is funny to watch ..i want to see them suffer more

Tracey

Quote from: Monkey on July 31, 2008, 07:39:15 PM
This competition can look so dirty with them being bent over and the wall thrusting them forward.  :ll

LOL i bet some of the men wish they were right behind that wall with a hole in it

Monkey

Quote from: Tracey on July 31, 2008, 07:39:58 PM
they need to do the earthquakes more often .. this is funny to watch ..i want to see them suffer more
I know... they do it for about 30 seconds every 15 minutes and that's it.  ::)

Quote from: Tracey on July 31, 2008, 07:40:39 PM
LOL i bet some of the men wish they were right behind that wall with a hole in it
LMAO.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tracey on July 31, 2008, 07:40:39 PM

I'll stand behind Keesha  :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tracey

Monkey

Renny out because she turned around (and broke a rule?)

C'mon April! Outlast Manchelle!

Tracey

Monkey

Yeah, Michelle is looking better than April. April was looking so relaxed at the beginning, but now you can tell it's tougher for her. Now Michelle is looking more relaxed.

April will be too worn out later for Ollie after this.  :-[

Tara

Someone needs to tell April she can have sex in private every night if she wins.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2008, 07:52:18 PM
Someone needs to tell April she can have sex in private every night if she wins.
I'm sure that's in the back of her mind.  :))) :>>

That way Jerry wouldn't have to see/hear.  :-[

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 31, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
I'm sure that's in the back of her mind.  :))) :>>

That way Jerry wouldn't have to see/hear.  :-[

They can knock the wallpaper off the walls and give the fish something to talk about.  :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2008, 07:54:57 PM
They can knock the wallpaper off the walls and give the fish something to talk about.  :))
LMAO.  :))

Damn, on feed 4 you can see how tilted they are.  :o

Monkey

This will be over soon. Both of them are antsy and breathing hard. Michelle's grip right now is really bad, but I think she has more left in the tank than April does right now.

Ok BB, let's get this going... start the shaking again. Neither one of them will be lasting more than another 30 minutes. Might as well try to end it as soon as possible.

April's knees are giving out on her every now and then, and Michelle keeps stretching her back out.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview