PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 04:38:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Estelle Getty: Thank You For Being Alive

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Posted Jul 22nd 2008 1:29PM by TMZ Staff

"Golden Girl" Estelle Getty has gone to the big lanai in the sky and died at the age of 84, just three days shy of her 85th birthday.

Estelle passed away at 5:35 AM this morning at her L.A. home surrounded by her family and caregivers. Getty had been suffering for years with Lewy Body Dementia.

Although one year younger than Bea Arthur, Estelle is best known for playing her wise-cracking Sicilian mother Sophia Petrillo on "The Golden Girls." Co-star Betty White is also one year older than Estelle.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

who me?

girls18.gif   Ahhh, so sad. I knew she's had dementia for awhile now, maybe now she can RIP.
I use to love watching her on t.v, she was soooo funny would crack me up.
She surely will be missed!
May God bless your soul Estelle     cross.gif 0:

gin

:(    so sorry  it took me so long to respond to this thread...Estelle Getty was my favorite and made the show so funny.  I was very saddened by her death.     6_6.gif

MsMissy

:(  she wil be missed & i just loved to watch all those shows & i have many DVD's on that show. She was so funny& im not good with words, but may she be in peace now. Ill miss you 1 of the Golen Girls member. Estelle  6_6.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview