PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 09:32:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation PogoCheats Winners

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

:!! wtg all winners. i have the game now too, tks to Homer helping me out with info.  :/\

lovehandle

:!! homer, I PM. you and i have not heard back, congrats to all winners, thank you Homer and BH.

Homer

Quote from: lovehandle on August 15, 2008, 05:12:43 PM
:!! homer, I PM. you and i have not heard back, congrats to all winners, thank you Homer and BH.

I don't recall hearing from you but I'll send a pm shortly

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gin

(OO)   Thank You so very much!!  My first time to win.     :^*    Congrats.to all the winners and Thank You  again to this site and BH.   :-*

Christy

:^*  WTG all winners  :^*
:D PogoCheats Rules :D  Thank you so much Homer...

pizzaman984

I tried to send you a pm Homer but may not have done it correctly.I won also and congrats to all other winners.If you can please pm me what to do next i would appreciate it.Thanks,Pizzaman984

pizzaman984

Slap me Homer  :{: i just now saw i had a message from you about my code.So sorry :-X please dont let anyone else know about my brainfart.Thanks!!! %%

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pizzaman984 on August 15, 2008, 11:12:37 PM
Slap me Homer  :{: i just now saw i had a message from you about my code.So sorry :-X please dont let anyone else know about my brainfart.Thanks!!! %%

:)))   I didn't hear a thing.

MsMissy

I won the game 2, Congrats too all, but it wont let me play, when i play 1 of there mini games & win ,my puter freezes up & i have 2 shutdown. I cant go any farther then i have Im rank 8 catching frogs. :( i dont no what too do.  :=

lovehandle

Can someone help me please, i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i got my code for the game but im lost, my frist win at anything, do i email someone? or do i download the game and put in the code? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on August 16, 2008, 07:03:23 AM
I won the game 2, Congrats too all, but it wont let me play, when i play 1 of there mini games & win ,my puter freezes up & i have 2 shutdown. I cant go any farther then i have Im rank 8 catching frogs. :( i dont no what too do.  :=  I also get a Error message

Homer

Quote from: lovehandle on August 16, 2008, 07:31:06 AM
Can someone help me please, i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i got my code for the game but im lost, my frist win at anything, do i email someone? or do i download the game and put in the code? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

you download the game and use the info I gave you to register it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

honeybunny

This is so awesome!  Thank you!
girls21.gif

Maddymad

:/\ :D :-* :^* :!! :!! :!! Congrats to all the winners!  WTG!

buggyhuggs

Oh my goodness!!! WOW    Thank you so much. Hugs  to all. WTG all winners. <..> <..>

doublea0508

Thank you! I cant believe I won.. I never win stuff like this o well time to celebrate!  :!!

bananaslugly

david/ross

david/ross

Thank you Homer for the game. I pm'd you. Waiting for reply. Way to go all winners!! bbq21.gif

RaggedyAndie