PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 04:20:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation PogoCheats Winners

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

by golly ,i got too play this game lastnight. I hope it will let me play again, as some of my patientd died also.  :)))  Wtg all winners <:>

Banan

Thank you, can't beleive I won. :D
My son is trying to take over my computer, :))) he saw me playing the game and he loves it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Banan on August 17, 2008, 10:22:16 AM
Thank you, can't beleive I won. :D
My son is trying to take over my computer, :))) he saw me playing the game and he loves it.

My daughter is loving the game, too.  I asked her if she's killed anyone yet and she said "Oh, yeah"

Jesse148

Holy crud buckets!!! Did I accutally win the new game O.M.? If so, my son will be sooooo happy. He LOVES OPERATION MANIA and will be thrilled when I tell him. Wow! I just signed up and on the same visit made a guess. This is like just sooo cool!!   :!! VV :/\ :D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Jesse148 on August 17, 2008, 04:12:40 PM
Holy crud buckets!!! Did I accutally win the new game O.M.? If so, my son will be sooooo happy. He LOVES OPERATION MANIA and will be thrilled when I tell him. Wow! I just signed up and on the same visit made a guess. This is like just sooo cool!!   :!! VV :/\ :D

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :^*

crazyeagle

WOOO HOOO   me win me win  im a big weinner
or is it winner   no mater
tytytytyty    :D    :D 

CrazyEagle

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 17, 2008, 06:10:55 PM
I am all caught up again.

Good! Do you think maybe you can cook me some dinner now?  :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2008, 06:26:59 PM
Good! Do you think maybe you can cook me some dinner now?  :///

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

netmom34

wtg  to all of ya'll.......maybe it will be my turn next time...

Angel1027

MsMissy

whoooooooooo, i got to play some lastnite, but some of my patients died also. lol    Stinkerbell you just too funny, i get such a laugh out of some of the things u type in. Wtg all winners :^*

redneckswife13

Thanks Homer I am ecixited :^* :!!

MsMissy

msgg

congrats all u lucky winners !! :^* :^* :^*

bluebell1us

tweety45

Thank you very much. I was really shocked and happy to win. Pogo cheats network rocks. :!! :^* (OO) tumbsup.gif :/\

arniebear

Thanks, I never win at anything so this was a surprise  ""

MsMissy

yes Stinkerbell ,you actually won OM like i did & many more ppl. from BH.  :^*  Wtg all who won

SUEOAKLEY

Man, I can't believe I actually won,   so this is what Miss America feels like  - Dang this could get addictive!! sg.gif