PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 09:40:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone see this in their Special Editions?

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

If only they would give us a badge every time they screw up. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

:)) :)) sounds like a good idea to me Homer, think you should email them with the suggestion  tumbsup.gif

I read the 6th August letter as well, and I now know that these letters are made up - who on earth would email pogo to complain they received a badge in error  >:D  :)))

arniebear

QuoteI read the 6th August letter as well, and I now know that these letters are made up - who on earth would email pogo to complain they received a badge in error

After reading all those nice letters, I thought I was the only person who had evil thoughts about pogo   :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 30, 2008, 10:20:52 AM
If only they would give us a badge every time they screw up. :)))

If you had a badge for everytime you screwed up, you would be sitting in about the 10,000's.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2008, 05:29:09 PM
If you had a badge for everytime you screwed up, you would be sitting in about the 10,000's.  :))

:{:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2008, 08:00:06 AM
Mine is between the 5 year membership and the summer 2008 badge.

tara is that the one that says pogo?? i have it in 2 of my award books but not the others..

disneyland lady

Quote from: PogoKaz on August 30, 2008, 10:17:13 AM

Dear puzzled Pogo fan

Yes, we can hopefully 'unpuzzle' you here. You may recall that a while back, a number of Club Pogo UK players were wrongly awarded a Scrabble badge (see Letters to Editor 6th August). Well, it seemed mean to just take that badge away when we fixed the problem, so we instead replaced it with the badge that you're seeing in your Special Edition album now.

Again, our apologies for the incorrectly awarded badge and hope that you enjoy this rather stylish 'replacement' :)

That really does NOT explain things - what scrabble badge is in Special Edition only not saying that it is a scrabble badge. And why would I who is not registered as UK get a "replacement" badge. I think Pogo is so screwed up this time they can't fight their way out of a paper bag let alone "fix a problem". (O+O) They just puzzled me more.

Disneyland lady insane diego

Tara

Quote from: mama on August 30, 2008, 07:43:56 PM
tara is that the one that says pogo?? i have it in 2 of my award books but not the others..

Yeah mama..it's this one. http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,35914.msg476819.html#msg476819

Maybe people who don't have it, didn't buy the Scrabble book, or complete it?

MsMissy

tumbsup.gif I have that badge. didnt no where it came from until i read posts.  :<<

Inconceivable

I haven't played Scrabble yet - nor purchased the Scrabble badge book - and I don't have the badge.  That should make it clear as mud!  :-)

denadatoday

To make it even muddier...

I didn't buy the Scrabble album nor am I in the UK, but I was awarded the badge on August 2.  It's the last one in the special edition album, after the 5 year and the Summer 08 badge. 

arniebear

I emailed support to see what was up with this badge...........this their answer, it makes things as clear as mud.

QuoteHi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

The P Badge is a replacement badge for the UK players that received the Super Secret Badge in their badge album in error. This issue has been resolved, and the P Badge awarded to those effected.

denadatoday

OK I thought of something. 

How many people who have the new badge also temporarily changed their country to UK a while back to get the UK founders badge? 

I did, and even though I switched it back to US a long time ago it might have stayed in their system somewhere so that I got this new badge as well.

disneyland lady

I never got the UK badge although I wanted to - I just tried after it was too late. I am listed as US cuz I just looked which means only one thing......Pogo is one french fry short of a full pack - or would that be bangers and mashers or ???? I have it has my fav badge just cuz it really is cute.

disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview