PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 02:44:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Laptop mouse v.s. auto

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

It sounds like a dumb question, but just wondering why the Nobody loses cheat, doesn't click on the wilds unless I move the mouse a few times here and there?  Is my mouse dead?..Should  I take the mouse out..does a laptop run without a mouse? LMAO  And by the way WHERE are the double wilds once u finish both Bingo Luau and Everybody wins Bingo...I think Pogo is in sane. My main question is do I need a mouse for a laptop to play Nobody loses?..cause it doesn't seem too work to well..Thank you for  your help.. :/\

Homer

If your program is not working properly submit a tsr

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pete379

Thank You Homer, but for some odd reason I can't submit a TSR, (puter dumb) it ends up being something else. Anyway my point is does the mouse have anything to do with the cheat playing? Once I move my mouse it works, idle time it doesn't. Thanks  :!!

pete379

Hi Homer, You never answerd my question. Does the mouse have any influence for the cheat to work on a lap top?..OH I Forgot submit a  TSR.

Homer

Quote from: pete379 on September 18, 2008, 06:40:09 PM
Hi Homer, You never answerd my question. Does the mouse have any influence for the cheat to work on a lap top?..OH I Forgot submit a  TSR.

I have no idea. I don't make the programs. I'm just a cheater like everyone else.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pete379

Me too, just wondering if in activity has anything to do with the mouse on a laptop..tyvm....... :/\ By the way, your web  site is awesome. :!!

Stinkerbell

Hey there Pete!
I have a laptop and I don't have a problem with mouse inactivity. Hope you get it all worked out! 

S1lent

Greetings,
Mouse settings on computers including laptops can have an effect how an auto works.  Be sure the "snap to" function is disabled.

Good luck
S1lent

Fluffy756

I never had any trouble with my mouse. Maybe you got the auto on too high and your mouse can't handle high speed you have the auto on. Slow down the auto might help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview