PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 08:11:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ranking Out on Monopoly

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

Lord help me, is this even possible?  !@#$

I have passed Go more than 3,900 times and I am still at rank 49.

From what I understand, you only need to pass Go 3,803 times to reach rank 50. When I click on the Go space it keeps telling me that I will reach the next rank at the end of the game; it has been doing this for 4 games now.

Am I missing something?   :-[

Fluffy756

Don't follow the pass go It seems to be wrong. I wait until the end of the game I get the right amount how much more I need to get the next rank. I was going the samething keep telling me about 1 or so I was going reach next rank when I check hour later it said I still on same 46.

~Sassy~

Freecell,
I went and checked and it says, Pass GO 3,803 times to achieve Rank 50 and earn this badge but it has an asterisk right after that.
It says for everyone except that pesky FreecellFanny. She has to Pass GO 3,803 times backwards to earn this badge. Sincerely, Pogo Tom  :)) :)) :))
Hugs,
Sassy
:-*

jarjar

FreecellFanny

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 13, 2008, 03:30:24 PM
Freecell,
I went and checked and it says, Pass GO 3,803 times to achieve Rank 50 and earn this badge but it has an asterisk right after that.
It says for everyone except that pesky FreecellFanny. She has to Pass GO 3,803 times backwards to earn this badge. Sincerely, Pogo Tom  :)) :)) :))
Hugs,
Sassy
:-*

Damn, I knew it was a conspiracy.  6_6.gif

The final count was I had passed Go 3,980 times...no rank 50.

Then, I got a server error and had to go back in and open a room and table again. Suddenly, the number of times I had passed Go had dropped to 3,801 and again it said I would reach the next rank at the end of the game.

Surprisingly enough, I did...which is great but there is obviously some sort of bug. Maybe it has to do with the fact that us cheaters leave the game window open continuously which doesn't allow it to count right because when I got knocked out the count reset itself.  :-\

And Sassy,  :{:

(OO)

WV4057

xgingerx

~Sassy~

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 14, 2008, 02:32:55 AM
Damn, I knew it was a conspiracy.  6_6.gif

The final count was I had passed Go 3,980 times...no rank 50.

Then, I got a server error and had to go back in and open a room and table again. Suddenly, the number of times I had passed Go had dropped to 3,801 and again it said I would reach the next rank at the end of the game.

Surprisingly enough, I did...which is great but there is obviously some sort of bug. Maybe it has to do with the fact that us cheaters leave the game window open continuously which doesn't allow it to count right because when I got knocked out the count reset itself.  :-\

(OO)

Well Freecell, my friend,  :-\ it looks like you have gone to the dark side and attended the same Charm School and Anger Management classes as our beloved and misunderstood Homer.  :)) :)) :))
But I won't take it personal, I know you have issues!  :ooo
OMG, what am I saying, WELL so do I!!!  >:D
But remember this is gonna hurt me more than it will you.  (O+O) pillowfight.gif :.@ :^
There! I feel all better now.  <..>

FreecellFanny

~Sassy~

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 14, 2008, 05:35:31 PM
(O+O)  :.@

The abuse is mind-bogglig.   6_6.gif
Love Ya Freecell  (OO)

I'm so glad you are my friend. I love to cut up with you because you have such a good sense of humor.  %%

FreecellFanny

cranky

i ranked out a few weeks ago and i still don't have the  double six badge girls18.gif

Cranky

jarjar

Quote from: cranky on October 15, 2008, 04:05:15 AM
i ranked out a few weeks ago and i still don't have the  double six badge girls18.gif

Cranky
6_6.gif Neither do I cranky. Good luck to all that still need it.

cranky

jarjar

:))) No problem I love keeping misery company.  We will get it (OO)

monopoly2525

I am at rank 20. I don't think I will get the 6's badge. I will only play it until the ranks are done.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview