PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 03:34:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelorette

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Well that was sure a surprise, I think they will make him the next new bachelar now.  But I think he'll be better off w/o her anyways, especially after those fantasy nites she had!  lol  (not sayin the name in case any1 hasnt watched it yet   :))) :ll)

mr.clean

I watched everything but after the rose. Recored that and went too bed.

I really think Brad made the right choice with her..   Everyone here in Seattle is alittle pissed over this.

gator8_24

I don't have a good feeling about the couple. She was only interested in getting engaged and married and I'm not convinced Jesse, looking in my crystal ball, will be able to keep her the way she is accustomed. lol I don't see much of a financial future for snowboarding very long.I didn't care for Jesse, think he was saying and giving her all that she wanted just to get the bride.  One thing I'll say, good choices for rings, Tacori, they sell rings(not diamond) on QVC have beautiful designs and Paul sold them the rings is on QVC LOL See wwe can buy a real Tacori just with a man made diamond! :))

Cake Lady

:ooo  yep, I cannot believe she picked Jessie...what a poor choice IMO.  THe other guy had it over him!   <:>

Tara

I was shocked she picked Jesse too. Maybe Jason will be the next Bachelor, although I heard that Paula Abdul's latest 10 year younger bf might be the next one. I doubt her and Jesse get married.

who me?

I was hoping she would pick Jason over Jesse too... at first. Then the more you listened to her talk I caught a few subtle hints of where her heart lay.
As she described the men she would always say " With Jason I'd alway feel safe, and protected, and know I'd be taken care of"  but the word she used with Jesse was "He makes me feel alive!" That's Love, infatuation whatever but it was then to my shock that I started rooting for Jesse.
Even if it doesn't work out between them, I'm glad she chose who her heart was telling her instead of playing it safe.
I'd rather see her blissfully happy for a year than be with a man she didn't truly love.
As far as him not being able to keep her the way she's accustomed......
I'd surely be more than willing to give up the luxuries in life and rough it a bit if it was with the person I Loved, sometimes you can find a little adventure in life's roughest times if your with the right person.
Material things and money can't buy you true happiness, it might help...but if your with the person your meant to be with, To me you'll always be rich!   halloween23.gif
Geez Homer, You really need to put the high horse smilie in the collection

Mistyeyed

one thing i liked about Jesse,was how close he was to his family...that trip deanna took to visit his family and when his dad was talking about him being their blessing and started crying,it had me bawling too...lol..i cant see him leaving that area though..

Tara

Quote from: who me? on July 11, 2008, 08:40:46 AM
I was hoping she would pick Jason over Jesse too... at first. Then the more you listened to her talk I caught a few subtle hints of where her heart lay.
As she described the men she would always say " With Jason I'd alway feel safe, and protected, and know I'd be taken care of"  but the word she used with Jesse was "He makes me feel alive!" That's Love, infatuation whatever but it was then to my shock that I started rooting for Jesse.
Even if it doesn't work out between them, I'm glad she chose who her heart was telling her instead of playing it safe.
I'd rather see her blissfully happy for a year than be with a man she didn't truly love.
As far as him not being able to keep her the way she's accustomed......
I'd surely be more than willing to give up the luxuries in life and rough it a bit if it was with the person I Loved, sometimes you can find a little adventure in life's roughest times if your with the right person.
Material things and money can't buy you true happiness, it might help...but if your with the person your meant to be with, To me you'll always be rich!   halloween23.gif
Geez Homer, You really need to put the high horse smilie in the collection

If though Jesse wasn't who I thought was the best pick (like it's up to me who she picks..lol) You had many good points and that was well said.  :D

Tara

Tonight is the Engagement Show. Does this mean ABC is going to do for Jesse and DeAnna what they did for Ryan and Trista? :-\

Mistyeyed

i was thinking tonights show was the bachelor..where are they now show? thats the one they had listed in the tv guide..i think they ran this show a few months ago didnt they?

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 14, 2008, 06:34:58 AM
i was thinking tonights show was the bachelor..where are they now show? thats the one they had listed in the tv guide..i think they ran this show a few months ago didnt they?

Comcast TV guide says "The Engagement" so I don't know.

sixkid

It's a current show with Andrew Firestone, updates on Ryan and Trista and updates on other bachelors and bachelorettes.  It also says that Jesse and DeAnna will be there.  It looks like they may televise their wedding too.

Mistyeyed

that bachelor that was on the show the other nite,the one from England..i didnt care for him that much...would like to know what andy baldwins doing though..he was one of my favorites..i heard he broke up with marla maples already..

Tara

I guess she got pissed because ABC wasn't going to pay and air the wedding..lol

Another reality show romance bites the dust.

Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak have called off their engagement, he reveals in a video on their Web site.

"I kind of feel like it's our responsibility to tell you we're not together anymore," he says.

"DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face," he continues. "I'm sorry - I did everything in my power to try and make this work.

"She's a great person, but she wasnt willing to try anymore," he says. "She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you.'

"That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are," he says. "It's a lot to take in."

Mistyeyed

she dont know what she wants...probably just wanted some publicity..i see that jason that she turned down is the next bachelor starting in january..

gator8_24

Knew that was going to happen right after she took the ring! Here is a link to an article and video of Jesse

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-DeAnna-Jesse-35293.aspx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview