PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:07:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 18, 2009, 07:55:05 AM
it must really make the girls feel special after hes with all three..then he selects which one was the best...yeck..

Exactly...which means Jill wasn't any good in bed, and now the whole world knows it. undecided.gif

Tara

I wish this was the finale. There are so many rumors flying around about what happens, and I want to know what is going to happen NOW.   diablo.gif

Mistyeyed

spoiler alert....the new Star magazine on the stands this week has a story in there on what happens on the final rose ceremony,guess the show was trying to up their ratings and it had a strange twist to the finale..the article stated what happened,it does not show Jason in a very good light...check it out...

Tara

I haven't seen that magazine, but over at Jokers, they are saying that he picks Melissa, but then they broke up before the filmed the show after the finale..when they reunite them, but after the breakup..Jason picks Molly.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 27, 2009, 12:02:52 PM
I haven't seen that magazine, but over at Jokers, they are saying that he picks Melissa, but then they broke up before the filmed the show after the finale..when they reunite them, but after the breakup..Jason picks Molly.
That would be sooooooo bad.  shocked.gif

But I don't think anyone really knows what's gonna happen. I've heard like 3 or 4 different stories now. giggle2.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 27, 2009, 12:38:04 PM
That would be sooooooo bad.  shocked.gif

But I don't think anyone really knows what's gonna happen. I've heard like 3 or 4 different stories now. giggle2.gif

I want to know ahead of time like everyone else..lol  If the rumors are true about him getting with Molly because Mel broke up with him, then it kinda makes sense when Chris Harrison is standing in the empty studio saying "it was to devastating blah blah blah" The people on Jokers are obsessed..lol They are camping out in the studio parking lot or something to see who was showing up for the airing they were doing today..lol They say Mel is back at work..they are friggen stalking these people..lol For what I'm reading Jason was on The View today, and the chick Shannon who got kicked off was too. Apparently she said something about Jason proposing for the 5th time is in life.  Rumors, drama...gawd I love it.  hysterical.gif

Mistyeyed

according to the article..it said that jason did give the ring to melissa,but at the filming in the studio where they had a closed set,he asked for it back,that was the reason for the closed set so word would not leak out...the article stated that all along jason was interested in molly and the producers of the show did not think the viewers would be interested in him showing his interest from the start with just her,so they created this drama..im surprised that jason went along with it...they were trying to up their show ratings which have fallen...they said after he gave melissa the ring that he had been seeing molly on the side....they were thinking of asking melissa to be the next bachelorette but i guess she was hurt pretty good after this show and no word on whether she has accepted to do it..

of course,this is just what i read in the magazine,and it could be the show actually put the story out there to stir up more publicity for the final shows of this season...

Tara

Here is what I heard last night...He picks Melissa, but while they have to stay apart because of the ABC contract, he and Molly are messing around.

When the After the rose thing happens Monday after the finale, he breaks up with Melissa on national TV and says he made a mistake and loves Molly instead. Then they have another after the rose to tell how Molly and Jason are doing. They asked Melissa to come to that, but she doesn't show up.

Remember how everyone was mad at Brad for not picking anyone? Wonder if this is true how mad they will be at Jason?

I also heard they already asked Jillian to be the next Bachelorette, and she said yes.

Mistyeyed

i agree   "Teflon Jason" wont be able to worm his way out of this bad publicity if it all happens as was reported...what a nasty thing for the show to do though..to Melissa,to have all that hype about her and Jason ending up together,than to be in on Jason cancelling their engagement..

Tara

Good gawd, this is on 3 hours tomorrow night and another hour on Tuesday. Rumors must be pretty true.

Squid

Tara

I'm going to have to get a nap before this marathon comes on tonight.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 02, 2009, 06:33:40 AM
I'm going to have to get a nap before this marathon comes on tonight.  giggle2.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this.... but.... I'm all worked up over this finale!  I am dying to know what happens!  It's like a Harlequin Romance gone amuk!

Tara

I want to know what happens too, but I don't want to wait 3 hours to find out! Well, then another hour tomorrow night. 24 is on for 2 hours tonight. I have a lot of TV to watch. magnifier.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on March 02, 2009, 08:19:42 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this.... but.... I'm all worked up over this finale!  I am dying to know what happens!  It's like a Harlequin Romance gone amuk!

LOL  I have been forgetting the show all season but keep up with this thread. Now I must watch or at least set the tivo!

Tara

Here we go.....

Count how many times Deanna blinks her eyes tonight.  vomit.gif   That gets on my nerves so bad.

Squid

lol, I never noticed her blinks.

His family time with Melissa seemed contrived.

I think I have something to say about Jason's balcony cry but will wait for the time....

Tara

I think his cry is over who he sends home. He has on the same suit on the balcony that is going to have on standing there waiting to pick his first choice (since we kinda know he picks both).

Tara

I can't stand Blinky Deanna. When she was the Bachelorette she acted like she was to good for everyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview