PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 05:38:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More Lottso ranks

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

someone has seen 7 more badges for lottso...any idea if they are going to be for lottso deluxe,a new game,or lottso? i never came close to gettting to rank 100,i cant see the reasoning for them adding anymore to that game...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

I have seen the badges on another site  this morning, but no details about which Lottso game they will go too as of yet. I hope its the Lottso to go myself.

Mistyeyed

me too,the to go one was at least doable...the regular lottso is one of those forever games...

sassy3578

:ooo :ooo omg, i am only rank 13 or 14 in this game!  LOL  i cant believe theyd add more ranks to it.  i did however finish lottso deluxe but i just cant seem to get into playing this one for some reason....  well good luck ranking up, i know i need luck.     

Tara

I saw it too, its probably going to be a new game..lol  5 badges and 2 secret ones. Togo games always have 6 badges. Maybe it will be Lottso Slots.  :)) :))

Janadra

Mistyeyed

someone had mentioned that maybe it would be a premium album,sort of like they did with monopoly..i could handle that,but no more ranks please for lottso..im only at rank 12..

Joe C

If it IS more ranks for plain old Lottso, hopefully this time Pogo will not job those of us that actually finished it.

It was SO annoying with Tri-Peaks that you did not get credit for ALL of those games you played AFTER finishing just to get weekly challenges, premium challenges and mix-and-match challenges.

I have more than 400,000 balls placed.

(Waits for the inevitable comments)

:)))
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on January 19, 2009, 12:39:15 PM
If it IS more ranks for plain old Lottso, hopefully this time Pogo will not job those of us that actually finished it.

It was SO annoying with Tri-Peaks that you did not get credit for ALL of those games you played AFTER finishing just to get weekly challenges, premium challenges and mix-and-match challenges.

I knew you were a ball player.  :)))

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on January 19, 2009, 12:45:28 PM
I knew you were a ball player.  :)))
It was a slow day. Figured you needed a jumpstart.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 19, 2009, 12:39:15 PM

This begs the question.... where did you place them?  Inquiring minds and all that....      :)))

Tara

I don't care what they do with this game, I just hope it comes out tomorrow. I don't have anything to work on.  :((

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 19, 2009, 12:59:01 PM
I don't care what they do with this game, I just hope it comes out tomorrow. I don't have anything to work on.  :((

Your supposed to be helping me.  6_6.gif

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2009, 01:02:49 PM
Your supposed to be helping me.  6_6.gif

There's no help for you. Quit getting off topic.  >:D

Homer

FreecellFanny

My balls are always sticky.  :-[

I hate this game.  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 19, 2009, 02:05:45 PM
My balls are always sticky.  :-[

I hate this game.  6_6.gif

Sometimes my balls just disappear!   :(

swamp

Joe C

Despite what some people say, if you play with them, they will not disappear.

++

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview