PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:21:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Token Dumping

Started by curly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on February 26, 2009, 06:13:28 PM
Thanks Squid I have a free account. Just do not want to be a bother. But if people keep calling me a cheater 6_6.gif I may have too. If they only knew with their little tokies I would be glad to give them all mine hysterical.gif

Just give me a shout if you need another body.   embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 27, 2009, 05:52:37 AM
It is interesting how your feelings about tokens changes over time. I remember loving getting those messages from Pogo about arriving at a new level. Then I strove to be the highest token count in the room. That all changed when we could actually do something with them in the Mini Mall but I was never a big shopper. I much perfer to tell funny stories with my mini and I don't get excited when the new stuff comes out any more. I can remember first reading the Thunderpopper message asking us if tokens were important...........well, duh! But now I donate a chunk of mine to my grandson to go lose in poker and to some friends who don't log on enough to be able to shop. If Pogo has just one actual item we could buy in their stores with tokens - I would spend a million or two or three or ten on a mug.

I now buy everything and anything possible with tokens.

They should offer animated mini stuff for high amounts of tokens or lower gem amounts.

MysteriousLady98

How do u transfer your tokens to another account?

Homer

Quote from: MysteriousLady98 on March 06, 2009, 07:53:30 PM
How do u transfer your tokens to another account?

by double browsing in a high rollers poker room

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 27, 2009, 07:08:57 AM
I now buy everything and anything possible with tokens.

They should offer animated mini stuff for high amounts of tokens or lower gem amounts.

I think they should make everything buyable with tokens. Now that I have so many I am trying to dump them.   giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 06, 2009, 08:51:42 PM
I think they should make everything buyable with tokens. Now that I have so many I am trying to dump them.   giggle2.gif
halloween23.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview