PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:04:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beaker Creatures

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on February 25, 2009, 02:31:56 AM
First thing I noticed when I went into a room for this game is that a whole bunch of names popped up and at the end it said, 'Have been muted'.

Last time I muted an entire room was in Bingo Luau and, none of the people on the list that appeared in the window were in the BC room.

I think we have solved the problem. I had this happen too and last time I muted people was in Bingo Luau too! 

xsquezme

Just ranked out and no secret badge, anyone have any word on this yet? Fixin to head over and start on my hubbies name now, lol.

jarjar

Quote from: xsquezme on February 25, 2009, 07:23:25 AM
Just ranked out and no secret badge, anyone have any word on this yet? Fixin to head over and start on my hubbies name now, lol.
WTG good job beer11.gif

Joe C

If you recall, when Pogo "launches" a new game, there are times when you cannot win the "special" badge until there is a hard launch.

Basically, Beaker Creatures is in soft launch. You can play it and get ranks.

The same soft launch occured with Mahjong Safari. The two special badges were not AVAILABLE even if you finished the game quickly until hard launch. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

maybe it will be like the monopoly ones that werent available when it first came out.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 25, 2009, 05:38:20 AM
I think we have solved the problem. I had this happen too and last time I muted people was in Bingo Luau too! 

So....how did you solve it?

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on February 25, 2009, 01:22:37 PM
So....how did you solve it?

I should have said that we solved the riddle to the problem but not the problem.

BabyCheetah

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 25, 2009, 01:34:49 PM
I should have said that we solved the riddle to the problem but not the problem.

Ahhh. Gotcha.

Still, it's annoying. I'm not crazy about this Flash crap.  rolleyes.gif

shoes

I too have ranked out in this game--and it is very boring--thanks Uncle!!   beer11.gif

badgie

This has to be the most annoying game in the universe!  swear2.gif

old nana

disneyland lady

I noticed the same invisible muted person popped up in a different room within seconds of leaving the room where the invisible muted person was before. I am getting someone who's name rhymes with cookiebutt. Are we all getting the same person? I think I found the secret badge - find cookiebutt and unmute them for the badge. See, this game isn't as boring as it looks.  cheesy.gif

Joe C

Mistyeyed

disneyland...did you actually get the secret badge to show up in your album? if so,do you know how you actually ot it...

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 27, 2009, 11:21:34 AM
disneyland...did you actually get the secret badge to show up in your album? if so,do you know how you actually ot it...
I do not think Disneyland actually got it. This game is apparently in soft launch. When Mahjong Safari was in soft launch, you could get the game rank badges but not the "secret" badges. tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 27, 2009, 05:41:53 AM
I noticed the same invisible muted person popped up in a different room within seconds of leaving the room where the invisible muted person was before. I am getting someone who's name rhymes with cookiebutt. Are we all getting the same person? I think I found the secret badge - find cookiebutt and unmute them for the badge. See, this game isn't as boring as it looks.  cheesy.gif

I am getting a whole raft of names, about 30 in all. It even happens when I go into an empty room.

Also, the Pogo welcome message is always there, even when you close and reopen chat. The game doesn't save the settings either.

Hopefully this will be fixed.

skeem628

i am looking for secret badge still but, also... dontthink this is in the right spot  but is there a place where it lists how to get ALL secret badges in foruM>>

thankss!

Joe C

Quote from: skeem628 on February 28, 2009, 05:38:08 AM
i am looking for secret badge still but, also... dontthink this is in the right spot  but is there a place where it lists how to get ALL secret badges in foruM>>

thankss!
This will be the right spot. As many people have stated, the secret badges on new games are not usually available during soft launch/sneek peek.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview