PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 04:49:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

careful

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoKaz

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 02, 2009, 08:00:19 AM
Too many people live by a slightly altered version of this motto:

Do unto others then run like h***

I so spit my coffee on my keyboard  hysterical.gif  what makes me  swear2.gif is the sad fact its true in a lot of cases.

Sassy good point about Karma and again true.

apple

thnks all for help and advice after what happened i decided to take a little break but i am back nwo so thnks everyone

Squid

WB Apple.  I hope you changed your password!    beer11.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: apple on April 20, 2009, 04:58:37 AM
thnks all for help and advice after what happened i decided to take a little break but i am back nwo so thnks everyone
I hope you have some way of keeping your card number information away from anyone helping you as well as keeping your gems to a minimum so you can't be "gifting" anyone anything. The card I use on my acct is limited to only $50 withdrawls - something new in bank security and in order to get more I have to input a series of numbers and letters not just that 3 digit security number.

apple

thnks i have yes and no info on my accoutns now

apple

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 20, 2009, 06:03:59 AM
I hope you have some way of keeping your card number information away from anyone helping you as well as keeping your gems to a minimum so you can't be "gifting" anyone anything. The card I use on my acct is limited to only $50 withdrawls - something new in bank security and in order to get more I have to input a series of numbers and letters not just that 3 digit security number.
i dotn have any bank info on my account now

cranky

yup i usually delete mine after i pay for what ever am getting!

BabyCheetah

~Sassy~

embrace.gif Welcome back Apple, we all missed you. embrace.gif

I also learned from your experience and removed all personal information from my Pogo account. I will only enter it long enough to buy something then I will remove it again.

Tracey

i use paypal .. pogo aint gettin my bank card details .. no no no ..

Squid

I have the info on my Pogo account but that account has been closed.   giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview