PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 12:33:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit challenge

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

This is one of the games I tend to forget.  I downloaded the otto and it is for the birds.  i could do it faster and better than the auto.

jarjar

Quote from: gator8 on March 11, 2009, 04:31:43 PM
This is one of the games I tend to forget.  I downloaded the otto and it is for the birds.  i could do it faster and better than the auto.
So sorry gator embrace.gif Just pm me if you need some help.

Joe C

Quote from: gator8 on March 11, 2009, 04:31:43 PM
You can also PM me. I just finished Phlinx mix for the second time. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

idk if im just slow..but is pogo giving us 2 weeks for challenges?

ILoveSiamese

just this one because some peeps already finished a puzzle and they couldnt get the badge in 1 week.

they even changed vaults for the whinersfrom 3 coins 50 times to 6000 tokens
had Vaults badge in 2 mins  set mine for the stairs early wed mornin and left it their till 9
hit 9000 on stairs lol

ILS

roadwarrior

I play this game not daily, but once a week.  Each Sunday I play both the UK and US site of this game and get caught up for the entire week.  So, I don't have the badge yet (or the M&M) but I will do it on Sunday.  Gl all!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

bobby

Quote from: ILoveSiamese on March 12, 2009, 11:50:27 AM
just this one because some peeps already finished a puzzle and they couldnt get the badge in 1 week.

they even changed vaults for the whinersfrom 3 coins 50 times to 6000 tokens
had Vaults badge in 2 mins  set mine for the stairs early wed mornin and left it their till 9
hit 9000 on stairs lol

ILS
k thanks!  hi11.gif

BabyCheetah

I let mine build up.  Yesterday, I got my weekly badge plus my 2 M&M badges.  But I still need to catch up on the UK side.  I hate this game.

disneyland lady

What I hate is that we all have to go on this trip together to wait on new puzzles in order to get the rank badges. I sorta figured out that we will all start getting that 75 Wedgie badge (also known as Trivia Warrior Badge) in June/July.

Joe C

And just like Word Search Daily, the Morons at Pogo put all the badges in your album. They are listed as NOT DONE, even though you cannot do them right now.  low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview