PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 11:10:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mel Gibson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1609146/story.jhtml

Dang.... this picture of him is.... odd.

He's been the biggest star in the world and one of the most controversial men in America. He's been awarded the Oscar by Hollywood and mocked with an episode of "South Park." Now, the roller-coaster ride of Mel Gibson's life has taken a sad turn, as his wife of 28 years has filed for divorce.

Robyn Gibson filed a petition to end her marriage on Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences, as reported by numerous news sources. The couple have seven children, with Mrs. Gibson requesting joint custody of their 10-year-old son, Thomas, the only child under the age of 18.

Hocky

I am surprised that it has taken her this long to file...given his history  beer11.gif

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Me too...

But I LOVE your fairy siggy! Where did you get it? I want one!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 16, 2009, 02:31:39 PM
We all age.  His facial hair is a bit weird, though.

That's what I meant. But I guess, he did make Passion of Christ, maybe he's planning on something more satanic now.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 16, 2009, 03:04:05 PM
maybe he's planning on something more satanic now.

Either that or Barnum & Bailey are considering putting him in a red waist-coat with tails and a top hat.  He looks like a ringleader.

harley89

It says now they have been separated  for 3 years.  Sad to see a 20+ year marriage end. But they are rare in the star business.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 16, 2009, 09:17:05 AM
Me too...

But I LOVE your fairy siggy! Where did you get it? I want one!
Sorry Stinker I must have missed this post. The lovely Ms Bams did it for me embrace.gif

disneyland lady

I am certainly hoping that the facial hair is due to an acting role cuz he looks like a remake of the Guy Fawkes themed<b> V is for Vendetta.</b>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on April 17, 2009, 05:24:48 AM
Sorry Stinker I must have missed this post. The lovely Ms Bams did it for me embrace.gif

Thank you! Maybe I can talk her into making one for me, too. I know how busy she gets.

hillbillyjim

mel could do a remake of the shining  looking like that   diablo.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview