PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 05:56:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

still confused

Started by golflady33,

Previous topic - Next topic

golflady33

I have been using some of the free trial cheats before I decide to buy some. I did post earlier but got a bunch of replies that were just mostly other people talking to each other. I played World class sol and I was confused when the piles were not being played. As in a card that could be played and just got passed by. Is the idea of using a cheat to help get more tokens?? I found I got more when i didnt use one. Is the real purpose to just get badges?
Help me please I am  a slow learner.  help.gif no-no.gif

thanks
Golflady

who me?

Sorry about the troubles you've been having.
Try using the poppit cheat, and the word whomp cheats, and the pop fu cheat,tri peaks, jigsaw detective,spades then you will see why we use the cheats  tumbsup.gif  they are just amazing to watch and it frees up the time in your life if your addicted the way we seem to be to pogo and badges mostly, too many tokens just draws attention to you.
Be warned though that if you ever by the very rare chance did win a prize or jackpot you couldn't claim it because pogo audits your account and can tell you've been using an auto and you can lose your pogo account and any chance to claim any prizes. And never talk about using an auto while using an auto or any other time in chat on pogo.
I hope this helps you some. Check out some of the autos I mentioned and you will see what it's all about and if you do decide to come to the dark side the $150 package is the best way to go  tumbsup.gif

C~M

Autos are made for games you hate to play in order to rank out in them and get the badges.  I play some games myself and use the autos for games I dislike, like all the 4 player card games such as Spades Hearts etc.

disneyland lady

And as I did before in one of the other posts you have put up about cheats - you have to read what it tells you to do to your computer in order for it to work the best. If you are not doing this then the free trials are going to run out before you get the game to start working right. In the case of World Class Solitaire it states:

FlightAttendant is a World Class Solitaire cheat.

If your FlightAttendant is not working correctly here are some tips:
• Make sure the game window is fully loaded before running FlightAttendant.
• Try running at "1024 x 768" pixels and 32 bit color.
• Turn the screen saver off.
• Leave the computer alone and let it play!

In other words if you are not using the free trial correctly then it isn't going to work for you.

golflady33

yes, I am addicted to pogo   no-no.gif  and thanks for the tips I'm to try your suggestions thanks all for your replies   cheesy.gif

golflady

DaMan45

Quote from: CrazyMan on April 20, 2009, 11:30:02 PM
Autos are made for games you hate to play in order to rank out in them and get the badges.  I play some games myself and use the autos for games I dislike, like all the 4 player card games such as Spades Hearts etc.

I do have been using these cheat programs for poppit and word whomp to try and get my badge,  But come to find out its only good for like %100 then it isn't anymore good to use unless you buy it.....But what i would like to know is if you buy one of these cheat program things does it work for that one game or does it also work on any of the games that you play on POGO.......If i was to buy them i would not use my regular debt card i would just go a buy me one of them prepaid master cards.

Homer

you should pay via paypal so you will always have a copy of your receipts

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DaMan45

Quote from: who me? on April 20, 2009, 10:24:43 PM
Sorry about the troubles you've been having.
Try using the poppit cheat, and the word whomp cheats, and the pop fu cheat,tri peaks, jigsaw detective,spades then you will see why we use the cheats  tumbsup.gif  they are just amazing to watch and it frees up the time in your life if your addicted the way we seem to be to pogo and badges mostly, too many tokens just draws attention to you.
Be warned though that if you ever by the very rare chance did win a prize or jackpot you couldn't claim it because pogo audits your account and can tell you've been using an auto and you can lose your pogo account and any chance to claim any prizes. And never talk about using an auto while using an auto or any other time in chat on pogo.
I hope this helps you some. Check out some of the autos I mentioned and you will see what it's all about and if you do decide to come to the dark side the $150 package is the best way to go  tumbsup.gif
Never mind,   Homer done told me what i wanted to know.

From Homer--->Backspin only plays Pogo Bowl

There are different programs for the other games. You can buy them all for $150 and future programs are $5

Pogo doesn't care about cheaters as long as you don't open your mouth about it or try to claim jackpots

Never mind,   Homer done told me what i wanted to know.

From Homer--->Backspin only plays Pogo Bowl

There are different programs for the other games. You can buy them all for $150 and future programs are $5

Pogo doesn't care about cheaters as long as you don't open your mouth about it or try to claim jackpots

Tracey

why u posting the same answers from another thread to this one???????

DaMan45

Quote from: Tracey on April 26, 2009, 12:16:37 PM
why u posting the same answers from another thread to this one???????
Today was the first day i found this forum thing.....Sorry if i made you wet your panties.

Hocky

Quote from: DaMan45 on April 26, 2009, 01:21:00 PM
Today was the first day i found this forum thing.....Sorry if i made you wet your panties.

nono.gif nono.gif Be nice or the forum  police.gif will put you in  prisoner.gif

Tracey

Quote from: DaMan45 on April 26, 2009, 01:21:00 PM

believe me u NEVER would make my panties wet........

DaMan45

Quote from: Tracey on April 27, 2009, 12:47:50 AM
Well sorry for my rude reply but i just then found this forum thing so i posted the same subject on 2 Deferent postings.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: DaMan45 on April 27, 2009, 03:18:11 AM
Well sorry for my rude reply but i just then found this forum thing so i posted the same subject on 2 Deferent postings.

Once you learn your way around, it will be much easier.  Shoot, back when I was new, I always screwed up...right Homer?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I still do! 

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 27, 2009, 07:59:47 AM
Once you learn your way around, it will be much easier.  Shoot, back when I was new, I always screwed up...right Homer?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I still do! 

Yes, we've been meaning to have a chat with you about that.   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 27, 2009, 07:59:47 AM

I still do! 

C~M

Quote from: Tracey on April 27, 2009, 12:47:50 AM

Can I try?  Pretty Please?

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview