PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:27:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here

Started by cherrypie,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Janice stole that granola bar and I had to wonder if she just doesn't get that they are filmed 24/7. Not to mention just tossing the wrapper instead of secreting it away. Now I am wondering since she has caused so much trouble if she isn't just a mole put in the game to shake things up.

Mistyeyed

did anyone see al rokers interview with speidi?  he seemed to be grilling her pretty good during the interview...afterward i guess spencer told someone he was about ready to take on al,al said if he would have,he would have decked him...funny...

Hocky

This show is sooooooooo lame!  I watched a couple of episodes and got bored very quickly.  This one goes down in the books as one NOT to watch for me!  stop.gif

Mistyeyed

its very lame..i cant watch a full show even..its one of those flip over shows..when your flipping through the channels and stop for a couple seconds to see whats going on...its not one to watch the whole series of for sure..

bams68

Well I enjoy the drama in the show. Kinda all funny really...the whole speidi thing was sure over the top. An was indeed uncalled for. But it did create a huge viewer increase....an think tomorrow when they all return for the final show. I can see sum words fly yet again an egos....Mr Snake Pratt is indeed the king of all egos

Al did an awesome job in that interview. He asked the questions that everyone wanted to hear an Speidi only got upset an twisted cuz they didn't know what to say. Can't handle the truth

disneyland lady

Quote from: bams68 on June 24, 2009, 07:48:35 AM
Well I enjoy the drama in the show. Kinda all funny really...the whole speidi thing was sure over the top. An was indeed uncalled for. But it did create a huge viewer increase....an think tomorrow when they all return for the final show. I can see sum words fly yet again an egos....Mr Snake Pratt is indeed the king of all egos

Al did an awesome job in that interview. He asked the questions that everyone wanted to hear an Speidi only got upset an twisted cuz they didn't know what to say. Can't handle the truth
But Al forgot to ask the question we all wanted to know: "Why are you still using our oxygen?"

bams68

hahahaha, True True
they disgust me, an most I guess everyone else huh
giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

I'm glad Lou won, he's the 1 I was most familiar with  giggle2.gif  I loved him in La Bamba.

disneyland lady

As an actor, Lou is very well aware of what losing feels like - I am wondering how John Salley felt losing and if it will make him actually compete in other reality shows just to "prove" himself.

bams68

Lou indeed deserved that win on many levels. One for his compassionate side towards Sanjaya as being a father figure. An treating him like a son...I think Lou earn'd that win jus by that alone.

Another reason why I feel he deserv'd it was when he was announced camp leader the first time around an he was assigning duties an such, with each duty he gave out he followed it by " I will help you with that" ...the guy clearly is one of a kind an huge heart.

John of course took his leadership really far, sure I would have agreed with sum of his crap but yeah he really pushed it too much in the situation given.

Tori really put her heart into it an really out did all those other gals, an she really earn'd a win but Lou did better an thats what it really comes down to

CindyLouWho

Wonder if they'll have another & who will be on it if they do? lol

disneyland lady

I bet Patty wants to come back cuz she was the only one who was there to get away from "real life".

bams68

I think she was happy to be there, but I think she worried alot about how things were back home. Especially with the children....Yanno I know nothing about polictics cuz I choose to care less about it....but she seems like a sincere person an I have no idea about him, but I think Patti seems to be a really nice lady. Maybe it was jus a front she was putting up to get that reaction but I did enjoy her. An truthfully I hope she walks away from this ....an if he's guilty of anything then jus punish him. Clearly sumone needs to care for there children, an I think Patti was jus with the wrong person an shouldn't have to suffer from it nor should the children involved. But that's jus my opinion, like I said I know nothing on polictics an could care less about it...I jus see it from a family side an my feelings towards Patti as a person

She worked herself up alot after she saw that home vid. She said that her hubby looked stressed out, but it was nice to see them. I think she felt usless in helping cuz she had to be in the jungle....seems Mr Salley was a nice shoulder for her to cry on LOL - looked like there was feelings there on both sides. Who knows....gets lonely out there hahaha

disneyland lady

When one of the posts mentioned who we thought might be on the next one I thought of Lou Ferigno, former Mr Universe and The Incredible Hunk. He was just on CNN because he said he was Michael Jackson's "trainer and he let drop that he was going to be on Dancing With The Stars. So no jungle but obviously DWTS has run out of stars and the show will soon be <b> I'm A D List Celebrity Put Me On DWTS.</b>

Mistyeyed

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview