PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 08:07:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bounce this

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Bounce This Along! 
    The US Postal service sent out a message to all
     Letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to  keep yellow-jackets away.
     Use them all the time when playing baseball and  soccer. I use it when I am working outside. It really works. The insects just veer around you.

All this time you've just been putting Bounce  in the dryer!

1. It will chase ants away when you lay a  sheet near them. It  also repels  mice....

2. Spread sheets around foundation areas,  or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.

3. It takes the odor out of books and photo  albums that don't get opened too often.

4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of  Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.

5. Eliminate static electricity from your  television (or computer) screen.

6. Since Bounce is designed to help  eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust  from resettling.

7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors.  Clean with a sheet of Bounce.

8. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.

9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.

10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.

11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.

12. To freshen the air in your car - Place a  sheet of Bounce under the front seat.

13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.

14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.

15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.

16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.

17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.

18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
    19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight....
    20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.

21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
    22. Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe lovebugs off easily with the wet Bounce.  beer11.gif

Squid

COLAMAMA44

Swamp i really enjoyed your use of bounce and i well try all , ty cola cheerleading.gif magnifier.gif cheesy.gif

swamp

Quote from: COLAMAMA44 on April 29, 2009, 11:49:01 AM
Swamp i really enjoyed your use of bounce and i well try all , ty cola cheerleading.gif magnifier.gif cheesy.gif
yqw enjoy  coffee.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: swamp on April 29, 2009, 10:58:20 AM

1. It will chase ants away when you lay a  sheet near them.

I know this part doesn't work. I tried it last summer when this email went around and actually bought a pack of Bounce because I don't use dryer sheets cuz I have major allergies. I had the sheets on the floor all over the place and they just walked right over them. House did smell good though.

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 29, 2009, 04:20:27 PM
I know this part doesn't work. I tried it last summer when this email went around and actually bought a pack of Bounce because I don't use dryer sheets cuz I have major allergies. I had the sheets on the floor all over the place and they just walked right over them. House did smell good though.
giggle2.gif

Hocky

Stinkerbell

And I bet those little buggers didn't get static cling, either.

Squid

April fresh ants.

somuchfun

gator8_24

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/bounce.asp

The only one I know does work is the needle and thread one. It can be a used sheet and any brand.

Squid

*sigh*

I guess it's not magic in a box, huh?

twinkle6590

I know this thread was posted about 2 weeks ago but when I go out especially in the summer time and in the evenings...i conspicuously hide a bounce sheet on me. I usually tie it to my belt loop and then tuck it in my pocket. I am deathly allergic to bee, wasp and hornets and mosquitos so this keeps them away instead of having to spray myself with that smelly off that alot of people use. My father uses it as well when he goes hunting. puts one in the back of the collar of his shirt to keep bugs away from him when he is in the mountains. I will definitely try some of the other ideas.
Thanks for sharing Swampfox

swamp

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 24, 2009, 01:50:48 PM
I know this thread was posted about 2 weeks ago but when I go out especially in the summer time and in the evenings...i conspicuously hide a bounce sheet on me. I usually tie it to my belt loop and then tuck it in my pocket. I am deathly allergic to bee, wasp and hornets and mosquitos so this keeps them away instead of having to spray myself with that smelly off that alot of people use. My father uses it as well when he goes hunting. puts one in the back of the collar of his shirt to keep bugs away from him when he is in the mountains. I will definitely try some of the other ideas.
Thanks for sharing Swampfox
yqw

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview