PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:55:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on October 03, 2009, 07:45:11 PM
Hey, Snow!  How are you doing these days?

girls22.gif

panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif They been playin with the switches again Squid? ''' Had this message ready to go and all the lights went out and I got lost and fell over myself and slam dunked right down into that big black hole they got hid in the middle of nowhere and and and white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif can you see me.....am I here now?  bubblegum.gif Guess I'm doin OK Squid hunny ''' awful freekin cold here winter25.gif guess we're gonna get snowed on '''' Anybody wanna buy some nice FRESH COLD snow packed n ready to goo??  winter20.gif We deliver free even ski3.gif GREAT hearin from you Squid hunny!! embrace.gif

Homer

Quote from: shotgun on October 05, 2009, 10:22:29 AM
hey there hocky ! im not sure if my relies are posting...sry if its a repeat! if you have any more membership passes may i please get it? ty ty ty!!!!

you have already been given your share of passes

Homer

Quote from: sweetcakes24 on October 05, 2009, 10:27:24 AM
hocky could i plz have a free pogo plzzzz if you dont mind ill love you forever  blink.gif

you have been given passes already

taureau1995

can I have a code please ?

I appreciate if you give me one  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on October 05, 2009, 04:26:25 PM
girls22.gif

panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif They been playin with the switches again Squid? ''' Had this message ready to go and all the lights went out and I got lost and fell over myself and slam dunked right down into that big black hole they got hid in the middle of nowhere and and and white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif can you see me.....am I here now?  bubblegum.gif Guess I'm doin OK Squid hunny ''' awful freekin cold here winter25.gif guess we're gonna get snowed on '''' Anybody wanna buy some nice FRESH COLD snow packed n ready to goo??  winter20.gif We deliver free even ski3.gif GREAT hearin from you Squid hunny!! embrace.gif

Stay warm, snow!!  Glad you're doing ok  embrace.gif

taureau1995

Please  tongue.gif

But how did you get all those free pass ?!

taureau1995

Thanks Homer !! I got my free pass  hi11.gif

michee420

cheesy.gif Homer, Thank you so much for membership codes.  I do realize that u put a lot of time in helping all of us.  I also want to thank everyone else who goes to the trouble of getting all the valuable info out to us.  I will gladly pay forward the kindness I received here when I can.

Homer

Quote from: michee420 on October 05, 2009, 06:45:42 PM
cheesy.gif Homer, Thank you so much for membership codes.  I do realize that u put a lot of time in helping all of us.  I also want to thank everyone else who goes to the trouble of getting all the valuable info out to us.  I will gladly pay forward the kindness I received here when I can.

your welcome elf2.gif

Drakus748

hey i  need a pogo membership and where is the private messages on this site?

Pat

May I please have one if your still offering?

mustangchick

can i please have a pogo membership if they are still available thanks

Hocky

It appears that Homer has left the building for the night....Just leave your requests here and he will get to them as soon as possible.

Please do NOT make more than ONE post for your request.

Thanks for your understanding!  elf2.gif

Scarlet13

Thank you Homer very much    cheerleading.gif

Homer

codes will be sent out later this evening elf2.gif

DebbieN

I would like codes also if they are still available...........can't pass up a free offer these days.  Thanks!!!

shotgun

hello homer! i just got your message...I cant find any passes in my message box or email could you please tell me where it was sent ..i wouldnt try to take advantage of this generosity...my login site never made me activate but somehow it is working  ...i dont understand how i could have missed the pass..if u could please help or resend the same code ...please help thank you very very much!

scarlet12

Homer may I have a free membership? Thank you.

shotgun

hi Homer! i tried replying to your message just a bit ago...   i didnt recieve any pass ..i would never be greedy if there is a way you could tell me where they were sent...I would really appreciate a pogo membership!  thank you so for your generosity !