PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:02:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

morbidwiccan

tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gife

Homer has a thing for privates lol... Hope ya'll have a good evening

sepu1veda

May I have a free pogo pass? lipsrsealed.gif on the down low...  tongue.gif

enchanted

Thank you Homer for the Passes and for your Kindness! It is Greatly Appreciated  tumbsup.gif

xladycee408x

Thank you so much for the codes Homer!!! Can those codes reused once the membership expires or can they only be used once?

sweetprlady123

I need a free Pogo Membership Please help.gif

Hocky

Quote from: xladycee408x on October 14, 2009, 08:55:13 PM
Thank you so much for the codes Homer!!! Can those codes reused once the membership expires or can they only be used once?

Apply the codes as soon as you get them!  They will not be good after October 18th!  These were won from the Subway Game and the website states all codes must be redeemed by then.  lipstick.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xladycee408x on October 14, 2009, 08:55:13 PM

You need to enter all of the codes before they expire on the 18th. Pogo will honor each code, one after the other, as they expire but they must all be applied to your account now.

Cynthia

Thanks so much Homer!  Bella thanks you!

On the other hand, Edward is now pissed at me and chances are I won't survive the night.  He keeps looking at me neck.   watching you.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 14, 2009, 09:36:42 PM
Apply the codes as soon as you get them!  They will not be good after October 18th!  These were won from the Subway Game and the website states all codes must be redeemed by then.  lipstick.gif

Great minds, Hocky. Great minds.

Hocky

Hurry hurry hurry!  Step right up!  Get your free pogo now!  Time is running out!  Don't hesitate! Only 3 days left to apply those codes! 

(Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock)   impatience.gif

JAYREMI

cheapdate

i was woundering if i can get a free pogo pass thanks

dalton2022

dalton2022

dalton2022

Can you send me a free year please homer
tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: dalton2022 on October 15, 2009, 08:48:30 AM
Can you send me a free year please homer
tumbsup.gif
No need to flood the board with your requests - Homer will see it when he logs on.

WV4057

hi11.gif i really could use a free pogo  beer11.gif

MsMissy

hi11.gif Hocky you are so funny lol with Hurry, hurry hurry post that you made. It cracked me up .so funny tks for my laugh of the day giggle2.gif

mwilhite

Could you send me a free pass too! Thanks!