PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:25:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Patrick Swayze dead at 57

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Patrick Swayze, who went from Broadway dancer to Hollywood star in box-office hits like "Dirty Dancing" and "Ghost," died on Monday, U.S. media reports said. He was 57.

Swayze, whose spokesman announced in March 2008 that the actor had pancreatic cancer, died at home with his family at his side, ABC News reported, citing his spokeswoman Annett Wolf.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

CindyLouWho

Holy cow I just seen that too.  Bless his heart, he'll sure be missed.  I loved his movies Ghost, Road House & especially Dirty Dancing.  My heart, thoughts & prayers go to his family.   angel19.gif

Hocky

Nymph Sorceress

who me?

Squid

What a shame.  It's such a terrible disease.  Hope the family is doing ok.  Can't be easy....

17MattFan

My Heart and Prayers go out to his family and friends May God Bless You.

And May They Find Comfort In The Fact That He Is Finally At Peace

MsMissy

he will truly be missed. R.I.P Patrick  6_6.gif My faaavorites where Ghost & Dirty Dancing, Point Break & Red Dawn

munch000

R.I.P. PATRICK, a truly good person as well as a fantastic actor. I have a copy of Ghost, I don't know how many times I've watched it.It's one great movie. He will be missed.

CindyLouWho

I forgot about Red Dawn, I loved that movie.  Also North & South.  I need to go look up a list of his movies.  Ghost is on TV Saturday at 4:30 (est) on Lifetime. 

snowflower

girls22.gif                                                heart1.gif Patrick heart1.gif

Oh Patrick you will be missed by so many!  If Heaven's really like the movie "Ghost," there'll be many angels to walk you home. Your fans have lost so much ''' but especially your wife and family ''' Yet you were so sincere and convincing, you made us all feel like family.  I'm thankful you were here Patrick, you've left us with an inspiring direction to go by.  An inner drive, the meaning of self worth and an understanding of love.  You will be truly missed.  Rest in Peace.  God Bless you and yours.

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 15, 2009, 02:08:02 PM
I forgot about Red Dawn, I loved that movie.  Also North & South.  I need to go look up a list of his movies.  Ghost is on TV Saturday at 4:30 (est) on Lifetime. 

I remember Red Dawn. Great movie!

Dave K

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview