This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my new website[edited]

Started by titansfan,

Previous topic - Next topic

titansfan

this is my 3rd account in over a year and i dont want to get started on it right now, i asked hypergurl about the search engine thing, i think thats how this person sees EVERY info i got and starts abusing it. IF i make a new website and email address for yahoo, i am not going to put it on my profile, you got to PM me and i will give it to you, it depends who you are. There is a person here, i dont trust, might give him my new website and starting to abuse. This person who was banned here and can be using proxy server and signing in a new screen name and account here and can get into my profile.

the reasons im making a new website
1. This kid who got banned just keeps making IP addresses using AOL proxy server and keeps signing my guestbooks full of crap. And even take stuff from my website without permission.
2. Yahoo, google search engines (asked hypergurl, i dont want any search engines linked to my NEW website, my website its always easier to find).
3. of course, junk emails.

So coming soon, MIGHT be today or tomorrow, if hypergurl answers my question  :P
My website will be the same as my old one but different looks.

And maybe password protected.

There are the things he took from my website
1. HTML codes for Geocities banner killing, music
2. word riot and xumouse pictures
3. music (i got now on background)

he copies everyones website that is copyrighted, i mean come on, he wont even let me copy pogo badges, well too bad. i even reported his proboard forum for using the banner killing on his site, its against TOS. Thats what he gets for spamming my website  ;D
his board got deleted too, lmao. his website keeps popping up your IP address, i dont think it tracks yours. pm me if u want to know his website

Homer

You may want to read up on copyright law before claiming ownership of music/images on your website. You may be surprised to find out that you may be in violation of the same things you are accusing Pug of.

I am not looking to stir up trouble with you but you can only claim copyright privileges if you have created said image/music. If you lift an item off another website it is illegal for you to use those materials without written consent of the owner.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

titansfan

i might not make a new website, not sure, i am on my trashy computer b/c i cant use my moms anymore, my computer just got fixed today and it slowwww. im not sure i can play pogo , cant get in any games not sure i can do my website.

Homer

Homer

titansfan

i cant make my website i had to use java, i need to close my website, because of this kid, you know, ALREADY knew my website and wrote on my book, hes banned and my website will be unavailable.

titansfan

yea and im gonna go have a happy thankgiving to all,  my website is closed but got some INFO on it. bye and gl to all

Homer

fatkid

Ahhhhh... I can't believe anyone is promoting the emachines... or HP's.... Holy cow... Though better than the Gateway or Dell, they don't lead by much... All of the above mentioned companies used proprietary hardware.... This means - MUCH MUCH MUCH crappier and unreliable for you, the end user....  Want a good computer go out and buy the pieces yourself... If you do the research you can find that building it yourself is much much cheaper than anything those companies can throw together... For a $3500 Dell PC, you can spend around $1200 for an even faster PC...  Hell you want a great PC, get a Mac... The new G5 is top notch... If Windoze is your forte though, check into the Sony Vaios....

My $.02

Homer

Who in their right mind would pay $3500 for a pc anyway?

My emachine runs without any problems. Why overpay?
My machine cost approx $700 and has more processing power and memory than I could ever hope to use.

badcrazygirl

wow best buy cheated my mom of my emachines it instead of it costing the price what it said it would.it cost a nearly $ 1,000

Homer

Are you sure she mailed in the rebates. My machine was originally approx $1000 but then there was approx $300 in rebates I had to send away for. ;D

badcrazygirl

Homer

maybe she was late with them. You have to mail them in by a certain date.

badcrazygirl

sir

e-machiens are great computers they work just fine.

sir

well i own a dell and i will never own a differnt brand i love this machien

Homer

To each their own. I just find that it isn't always necessary to buy the more famous brand name to get your moneys worth.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview