PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 09:09:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new badge album out today

Started by jamrow32,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamrow32

New badge album out today called "out of this world" .  Challenges look pretty easy for the most part.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jamrow32 on October 06, 2009, 05:54:13 AM
New badge album out today called "out of this world" .  Challenges look pretty easy for the most part.

Thanks!   tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

It took me several games in the Out Of This World" book to figure out why everything was 51 times.  embarrassed.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 06, 2009, 08:17:52 AM
It took me several games in the Out Of This World" book to figure out why everything was 51 times.  embarrassed.gif

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

I was playing a Hog Heaven MnM on one computer, on another computer I activated the Hog Heaven challenge in the new badge album, looked at some other badges, went back to the home page and had already finished the new challenge of smashing 51 pigs. It was less than a minute. Glitch or coincidence?

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 08:57:19 AM
giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

I'm sorry.....I still don't get it.  I don't understand what the reference to 51 times is...(yes, I have the book, don't understand why everything is centered around 51)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 06, 2009, 09:09:11 AM
I'm sorry.....I still don't get it.  I don't understand what the reference to 51 times is...(yes, I have the book, don't understand why everything is centered around 51)

The album is called Out of this World and there's a famous area called Area 51 that is supposedly housing aliens and alien spacecraft... Nevada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

Also:

Military Facility, Social Phenomenon and State of Mind
Area 51, also known as Groom Lake, is a secret military facility about 90 miles north of Las Vegas. The number refers to a 6-by-10-mile block of land, at the center of which is a large air base the government will not discuss. The site was selected in the mid-1950s for testing of the U-2 spyplane, due to its remoteness, proximity to existing facilities and presence of a dry lake bed for landings. Groom Lake is America's traditional testing ground for "black budget" aircraft before they are publicly acknowledged. The facility and surrounding areas are also associated -- with varying levels of credibility -- with UFO and conspiracy stories. In 1989, Bob Lazar claimed on a Las Vegas television station that he had worked with alien spacecraft at Papoose Lake, south of Area 51. Since then, "Area 51" has become a popular symbol for the alleged U.S. Government UFO cover-up. [GC 8/96]

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 06, 2009, 09:22:20 AM
OH DUH

sorry blond moment

Now I get it

giggle2.gif  I'm not sure if I should be embarassed because I DID know what it was without having to look it up. When I lived down the hill a few years ago, I used to listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and he always had stuff like that on his show.  Now, up here we don't get his show due to poor reception. I wish there were a way to do it without having to pay to subscribe.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 10:57:23 AM
giggle2.gif  I'm not sure if I should be embarassed because I DID know what it was without having to look it up. When I lived down the hill a few years ago, I used to listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and he always had stuff like that on his show.  Now, up here we don't get his show due to poor reception. I wish there were a way to do it without having to pay to subscribe.
Sort of the way I knew about it - from Art Bell's old show on Coast to Coast.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 06, 2009, 05:34:53 PM
Sort of the way I knew about it - from Art Bell's old show on Coast to Coast.

Did you know his wife, Ramona died. Asthma attack while they were in their motor home, and within months he married some woman in the Phillipines that he met online?   undecided.gif

MsMissy

Well i was wondering Why the new badge book was called Area51, now i no .I knew there was a area51 in nevada, but didnt dawn on me about that place. tks for the info.   tumbsup.gif

Mistyeyed

pogo must be looking for money for christmas bonuses or something,i see in the things to come that another badge album is due out in november...i think thats a bit soon..

disneyland lady

And from that calendar I am thinking we are NOT going to have a MnM badge to do with Spooky Slots but only the usual Special Edition one. Loss of an obvious revenue if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview