PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 12:11:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP GIVEAWAY RESULTS

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Thanks to the generosity of many of our members we were able to give away a total of 2776 - 3 month club pogo passes. This is the equivalent of 694 years of pogo.

Again I would like to thank our members for their generosity. This is what makes our forum such a special place.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

cheesy.gif To all who donated memberships and to Homer for his patience while passing them out  cheesy.gif

ing10

~Sassy~

Homer, that is such wonderful news! I am so glad. You know who is asking for what. You guys did a fantastic job. Well done, my friends.

Hocky

How awesome is that?  I want to personally thank Homer for taking the time out of his busy schedule to give out the codes to people.   embrace.gif

disneyland lady

With the help of Homer I was able to gift family and friends and with this economy it is just the most special gift. Many hours of fun to be thankful for.

erimama

Homer, thank you ever so much. The other thread wad locked by the time I got in, is why I'm thanking you on here. Very much appreciated   tumbsup.gif

alyaks

You guys are all awesome. I sent along many of the passes to friends and family also. Terrific job Homer and everyone else who took so much of their time to make this possible!!! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Jewel

That is awesome! Great job, Homer, and to others that passed out passes.  beer11.gif

JAYREMI

thats cool almost 700 yrs cheesy.gif thx again homer and mayhem for the codes  tumbsup.gif and every-1 who gave back on here hi11.gif now if only the government could learn to share like we do  low blow.gif JAY REMI ass.gif

jarjar

Homer and all who helped out your the best. You have made many people very happy. Great place this forum is embrace.gif

babykatt95

Thank you Homer for the pass. I really appreciate it.  beer11.gif

redhotbabydoll

cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif Well Done Homer and all who sent out codes and passes...you all ROCK!!!! love30.gif

MOONnSTARS

Squid

Excellent!  This is great news.  Job well done, Homer and all of the very generous members who donated their winnings and all the time/effort it took to get those winnings.  This forum is the best!

cheerleading.gif
cheerleading.gif
cheerleading.gif
cheerleading.gif
cheerleading.gif

roadwarrior

That's no where near what I gave out on my own...I'm touched by the kindness of everyone on this board.  Awesome job well done.

beer11.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

btw am I too late to ask for any?  I need some please!!! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

A huge  embrace.gif  HUG   embrace.gif to everyone who so generously contributed your codes so that Homer, who so generously gave of his time, was able to give the gift of Pogo to so many who might not otherwise have been able to afford it.

This is, by far, my favorite forum. The people here truly are amazing.

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Well done Homer....well done!!!!  cheesy.gif  cheesy.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif

I had no idea that you received that many passes....to all the members that gave so generously....I am proud to be a member of such a well organized and friendly forum....I know now that I will be here to stay and help out whenever & whereever I can!!!

Take care folks.....one more day to play, take advantage!!!  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif

And Homer & Mayhem....you should be proud of what you have done!!!!  One hell of a job!!!  inlove1.gif

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

cowboy63

Tamara

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mayhem for providing all the codes in the first place for us to have so much fun playing the Scrabble game and also to Homer for gifting so many, many people the codes. I agree with everyone else that this is THE BEST forum around and so many members that are very kind, caring and compassionate.
The admins. are always there to help in anyway that they can and have never let anyone down.
You ALL deserve a gold medal.
Sending love and hugs to you ALL    blowkisses.gif    embrace.gif
Tammy