PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:08:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP GIVEAWAY RESULTS

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerocool560

Quote from: Homer on October 17, 2009, 03:28:16 PM
Thanks to the generosity of many of our members we were able to give away a total of 2776 - 3 month club pogo passes. This is the equivalent of 694 years of pogo.

Again I would like to thank our members for their generosity. This is what makes our forum such a special place.

Zerocool560

[/quote]can i please grt a 3 monyh pass please Homer

Zerocool560

Can i please get a pass Homer i really need one

Hocky

It's over....now you will have to wait until pogo has another offer.

Stinkerbell

The contest is done, over, fini, kapooooot. Maybe in another 10 years when most people have finally used up their free Pogo they will have another such contest.

lola58

disneyland lady

Quote from: lola58 on October 20, 2009, 03:54:37 PM
Can I still get this??  help.gif
You were 2 days late this morning and you are still 2 days late - contest ended on the 18th.

JAYREMI

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2009, 03:34:38 PM
The contest is done, over, fini, kapooooot. Maybe in another 10 years when most people have finally used up their free Pogo they will have another such contest.
11yrs stinkerbell hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 20, 2009, 04:24:07 PM
11yrs stinkerbell hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I stand corrected... errrr..... I SIT corrected.

And you know, I had thought it might be humerous, all the posts asking for codes even after the contest was over. Again, I sit corrected.

roadwarrior

I need pogo membership!!!  Is it too late?

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

JAYREMI

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 20, 2009, 05:57:18 PM
I need pogo membership!!!  Is it too late?

hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif any codes left homer  hysterical.gif can i have 1 plz panic button.gif tease.gif

Stinkerbell

candymans4life

Homer,

I was wanting to see if it is too late for me to get the codes for a year membership for pogo.

Thank You,

Tamara

Quote from: candymans4life on October 20, 2009, 06:59:54 PM
Homer,

I was wanting to see if it is too late for me to get the codes for a year membership for pogo.

Thank You,

stop.gif   My lord, cannot you READ ??? The game is OVER, that's  O-V-E-R !!!!!!!!   watching you.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: candymans4life on October 20, 2009, 06:59:54 PM
Homer,

Thank You,

The game ended Sunday night.  You had over 45 days to come here and ask for some.  Homer handed out the last Sunday night and there's none left.

Your best bet is save up mycokereward points from bottle caps and other coke products for pogo.  And even though I have a ton of mycokereward points right now (enough for 2 one year pogo subscriptions and then some) I'm unable to share due to I'm saving up for 3 more AMC movie tickets.

Which reminds me....I've got 15 diet coke and fanta caps I need to go enter while I'm thinking of it.

Sorry if I sound a tad rude but ya had plenty of time to ask for codes and play the game yourself.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tamara

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 20, 2009, 07:19:37 PM
The game ended Sunday night.  You had over 45 days to come here and ask for some.  Homer handed out the last Sunday night and there's none left.

Your best bet is save up mycokereward points from bottle caps and other coke products for pogo.  And even though I have a ton of mycokereward points right now (enough for 2 one year pogo subscriptions and then some) I'm unable to share due to I'm saving up for 3 more AMC movie tickets.

Which reminds me....I've got 15 diet coke and fanta caps I need to go enter while I'm thinking of it.

Sorry if I sound a tad rude but ya had plenty of time to ask for codes and play the game yourself.

blowkisses.gif    embrace.gif

Zed36

diablo.gif..I think I over did it!!

I have like 20 Years of club Pogo!!  panic button.gif

and  1 year 9 M on 2nd  name

popcorn2.gif  I  enjoy Club Pogo!!

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif it was fun wild ride

wong5058

Thank you Homer and everyone else who contributed!  So glad I found this site while surfing!  I'm learning so much from all the members this site!  Keep up the good work  hi11.gif

CSC1310

I would love and appreciate a club pogo pass!

who me?

Quote from: Tamara on October 20, 2009, 07:12:30 PM
stop.gif   My lord, cannot you READ ??? The game is OVER, that's  O-V-E-R !!!!!!!!   watching you.gif