PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:12:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Head on a plate - Mini mall item

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jrzydvl on October 21, 2009, 07:54:25 PM
now i know why i never got good grades in following directions, read the glitch page too late lol

so 5 millions tokens for mini mall items for the men cost me about 2 million cause i cant follow directions

It's tricky. You have to follow the directions exactly or you'll lose the tokens. Even now I sometimes make a mistake. If the playing computer stops the game for some reason, or you quit shopping too late or too soon... it takes practice which is why I say to test it out with small items first. But once you get the hang of it, it's awesome.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2009, 08:17:13 PM
It's tricky. You have to follow the directions exactly or you'll lose the tokens. Even now I sometimes make a mistake. If the playing computer stops the game for some reason, or you quit shopping too late or too soon... it takes practice which is why I say to test it out with small items first. But once you get the hang of it, it's awesome.

yea it is i got burned on it the first time was playing diner dah family style already shopping quit to do the challenges then checked out and lost 25 million tokens not that i couldnt spare them then did it correctly and lost none thank you stinkerbell fo the help.

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on October 21, 2009, 12:38:44 PM
Also, some of us buy every mini-part (non-gem minis) for both sexes. I do, because I have the legs to pull it off. lipstick.gif

Hey Joe...Have ya ever tried using cheap hair conditioner when you shave your legs. Softens the skin and is so much cheaper than shaving cream. Just a suggestion. topsecret.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on October 21, 2009, 09:27:12 PM
Hey Joe...Have ya ever tried using cheap hair conditioner when you shave your legs. Softens the skin and is so much cheaper than shaving cream. Just a suggestion. topsecret.gif

I use that sometimes. Also, shampoo works well.

Squid

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview