PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:06:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Triva

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

I personally think that they need to do more work on this auto. Not because it does not get you the badges but because there is so much more tokens we could be getting that we don't get cause it plays one round get the answers and then plays the next answers them. You only get like 21 tokens when if you get them all right the first time around you make 4700 tokens that is a huge difference and something that a lot of people do care about. I mean we all know the qwerty auto is widely loved cause it makes the most tokies so why not try to make this where it can get the answers right the first time. I mean if you can make crossword cove work then surely you can do it with this. Thanks Teresa

Squid

I would imagine that programming EVERY question and EVERY answer into the auto would make it a very large program.  Most people here don't care about the tokens anyway.  If you want tokens, get in and out of Trivia as quickly as possible (just to stay current) and then move on to higher paying games.  I'm grateful to just have a program that plays the game for me. 

I'm rank 49, kids!!  Only another few weeks until I don't have to even think about this game (except for challenges.... and the possibility of Pogo adding ranks - *GASP*)

Hocky

Quote from: teresa_aaron on November 03, 2009, 01:08:54 AM
I personally think that they need to do more work on this auto. Not because it does not get you the badges but because there is so much more tokens we could be getting that we don't get cause it plays one round get the answers and then plays the next answers them. You only get like 21 tokens when if you get them all right the first time around you make 4700 tokens that is a huge difference and something that a lot of people do care about. I mean we all know the qwerty auto is widely loved cause it makes the most tokies so why not try to make this where it can get the answers right the first time. I mean if you can make crossword cove work then surely you can do it with this. Thanks Teresa

If you are concerned about getting all the tokens associated with this game, you can do it without the use of the auto.  If you do a quick google search, there are a few websites out there that post the answers to both US and UK side daily and you can rack up all the tokens you want!  tumbsup.gif

teresa_aaron

Thank you very much hokey I looked up found a site and have made so many tokens and progressed in rank well I had no idea there was a site with answers. Teresa

Hocky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview