PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 01:14:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wife poses as 14 yr old girl and busts hubby when he hits on her

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

That reminds me of those shows with the online watchdog group perverted justice who set up stings in cities and arrest men who try to meet underage girls and boys for sex.  How sad that this happens at all.  He should get more punishment than what they gave him!  swear2.gif

jamrow32

I think one day Chris Hansen is going to bust a pedo with a gun and get himself blown away.  And with the FCC's dumb luck...it will be live. 

FreecellFanny

I am really ambivalent about they way they do things.

Yes, the guys who get busted are pigs and should be strung from the nearest tree but really, what crime have they committed?

Someone poses as a kid to bust these men - and the poser is of legal age.

The scumbag goes to meet this supposed underage kid...but they're not really underage...they never did communicate with a kid...they communicated with someone pretending to be a kid.

So what crime did they actually committ?

It really is a catch-22 situation.

Hocky

It's called intent.....and I for one am glad they are doing it.  Think of how many pervs are out there right this very minute doing exactly what those shows are trying to prevent....only there are no cameras and these pigs are getting away with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview