This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shopping Glitch????

Started by dadof2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

The shopping glitch works and it, also, works when gifting token items.

Stinkerbell

Yeah, the tokens used to show back up immediately, but now they seem to be taking about 15-30 minutes or so.

lovebug

C~M

I never tried as I have over 70 million I want to get rid of...lol

Squid

I shopped using the glitch this week and it ran like clockwork.  No problem.  I got about 200K worth and it cost me zilch.  I know... who cares about tokens anyway. 

lovebug

What am I doing wrong I wonder? I am not using an auto, just playing on one computer, shopping on the other. When I check out it deducts tokens from both computers, I make sure to wait till I get a jackpot spin, then refresh and they are still gone and never come back.

Sue

Two Computers

1st computer rapidly playing a game such as slots or poppit with auto for about ten minutes prior to shopping and continuing until after you are done shopping.

2nd computer log into same user id and pick around 10,000 tokens worth of items and checkout.

Go look at yahoo news for five minutes and then go back to the mini mall on 2nd puter and see if your token count went back up. When it goes back up I pick about another 30-40 items or around 100,000 tokens worth and check out again. Now I repeat doing something else for five minutes and check back in five mins to see if my tokens came back. Repeat as often as needed to get what you want.

As long as the token count goes back up on the 2nd computer... you are good to go.

I have found if they take the tokies away from Computer 1 and 2 at same time
that I am out of tokens but got the mini items I wanted ... though I had to pay for them.

95% of the time this shopping glitch works for me. Good luck.

Please note I do not touch computer one until I am completely finished
and my tokens are back or lost, whichwever the case may be.

Sue

I have been using this the last couple of days and it seems to not be working anymore.

Wonder if Pogo finally fixed the glitch when they did maintenace.

I always do it when I am playing a certain slots game and it hasn't worked the last two times.

Anyone else having any issues?

Squid

I haven't tried since my last post.  I'll go see if there's something I don't already own and try the glitch.  Watch this space:

* edited to say:  I tried it this morning with the new stuff available and I purchased about 85,000 tokens worth of stuff (everything a token could buy) and all the tokens were restored to my account.  The glitch lives on.

Sue

Cool... I wonder why it wont work for me. I think I will revert the computers and play on the other and shop on the opposite one I did last time. Thanks for checking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview