PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 07:47:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneek Peek and Puck's Peak

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Found this snooping around another fansite on the new Puck's Peak game coming soon to Club Pogo:  click the link for a short animation clip

http://www.pogo.com/v/EYjtQg/hotdeploy/us/promotions/cp-upsell-pages/images/flash/blockbuilder.swf

TeaMomof7

cheerleading.gif WOOHOO!!  I was a tetris junkie when I had the OLD skool game boy...lol...the black and white one...no color even...this looks a lot like Tetris  cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on December 02, 2009, 08:16:48 PM
Found this snooping around another fansite on the new Puck's Peak game coming soon to Club Pogo:  click the link for a short animation clip

http://www.pogo.com/v/EYjtQg/hotdeploy/us/promotions/cp-upsell-pages/images/flash/blockbuilder.swf

It would seem this game requires some thinking skills. Uncle Otto will have to play it for me.

harley89

It would seem this game requires some thinking skills. Uncle Otto will have to play it for me
Stinker bells quote

Right there with friend

Julie

Quote from: hocky on December 02, 2009, 08:16:48 PM

Good find! but yep, looks like another game for Uncle  asleep.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on December 03, 2009, 04:11:48 AM
It would seem this game requires some thinking skills. Uncle Otto will have to play it for me
Stinker bells quote

Right there with friend

embrace.gif

MsMissy

I would say also this will take some thinking & will need uncle auto too. LOL  popcorn2.gif

Squid

It looks like it might be fun for a game or two every so often.  Otherwise, Uncle Otto will be recruited.

Thanks for the link, hocky.

catfancie

When looking at the sample of the game it reminded me of Tetras and for some strange reason it reminds me of Sudoku but without the #'s  giggle2.gif  Will need Uncle Otto for sure. 

S1lent

Hi,
Stinkerbell hit this one on the head...wait for the auto.

S1lent

Joe C

In the past four years, Pogo has not released a game that I thought I would like to play. I prefer that every game has a working cheat and this eliminates me playing any game by hand. Ever. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

SuperPogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview