This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge not showing up

Started by TeaMomof7,

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaMomof7

So my fiance was playing Hog Heaven slots last night...won a badge from the Winter's Gift Album...it popped up in the pop up window, shows completed on his home page, shows completed in badge central but is NOT showing up when I look at his profile and click on badges??? any thoughts on why and how we can fix this?  rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TeaMomof7 on December 08, 2009, 09:12:10 AM
So my fiance was playing Hog Heaven slots last night...won a badge from the Winter's Gift Album...it popped up in the pop up window, shows completed on his home page, shows completed in badge central but is NOT showing up when I look at his profile and click on badges??? any thoughts on why and how we can fix this?  rolleyes.gif

If he had already won this badge, say a couple months ago, it won't show up as recent in the View Badges on the Profile page. But if you go look at when you originally got it, it will show x2

TeaMomof7

Hmmm, I think this is the first time he's gotten it, but I'll double check.

Edited to add...he won it on November 28th hysterical.gif not sure why he activated it again  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TeaMomof7 on December 08, 2009, 10:28:43 AM
Hmmm, I think this is the first time he's gotten it, but I'll double check.

Edited to add...he won it on November 28th hysterical.gif not sure why he activated it again  giggle2.gif

I find the whole badge search feature confusing. I've been saying that I think, when you search for a badge to activate, it should tell you you've already earned it, right there by the badge. It's too many steps to have to go and look it up each time. It would be so much faster just to list it right there.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 08, 2009, 10:36:51 AM
I find the whole badge search feature confusing. I've been saying that I think, when you search for a badge to activate, it should tell you you've already earned it, right there by the badge. It's too many steps to have to go and look it up each time. It would be so much faster just to list it right there.
I never trust Pogo to give me this information. That is why I have a spreadsheet. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview