PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 09:50:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tiger's Teacher: You Owe Me an Apology

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Posted Apr 2nd 2010 2:23PM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods' kindergarten teacher has something in common with his wife Elin Nordegren -- she's tired of his lies and she's not gonna take it anymore!

Maureen Decker, alongside her trusty attorney Gloria Allred, just finished her presser, re-iterating that she believes Tiger's tale of childhood racism never happened. She wants a personal apology, saying, "I am asking Tiger for a private and public apology to put my mind at ease and set the record straight."

Ms. Decker also said she was suffering from migraines and elevated blood pressure as a result of this ordeal ... and colitis.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jz7xbt4F

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jz7xfDUF

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

All these women running around with Gloria Allred are just looking for a payday.

*NEWSFLASH*

You are supposed to keep your mouth shut if you expect a big payday. You are not supposed to hire Gloria and go on national tv and tell the world you slept with someone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Morals!  What ever happened to people having morals?  It's sad how no one cares anymore  6_6.gif

harley89

Isnt their 15 minutes up yet     think anyone would believe if I said  I had affair with  Tiger I could use a big payday

Joe C

Wooo hoooo

More Tiger Woods updates!!!!!!

Soon, the Masters tournament.
hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

I saw that on TMZ and decided the teacher doesn't have retirement pension from her teaher's union!  It was such a ridiculas statement and Gloria is nothing but an ambulance chaser of a lawyer.. Bet she advertises for these people.  Also on TMZ (I don't remember which mistress) was to have recieved millions from Tiger to keep quiet.  it was the the same $$ his wife was to get as a prenup but now she can double that amoiunt lol

I never miss TMZ right after the news lol

Squid

Who cares?  I don't.  Can someone please make this Tiger thing just go away.  If he and his wife have problems, let them work it out in privacy.  What do we care?  I can't turn the channel fast enough when that crap comes on.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 04, 2010, 04:55:40 AM
Who cares?  I don't.  Can someone please make this Tiger thing just go away.  If he and his wife have problems, let them work it out in privacy.  What do we care?  I can't turn the channel fast enough when that crap comes on.
More Tiger Woods' updates!!!!
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview